Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2021 7:48:04 AM EDT
Does anyone have a line on headspace gauges for the 30 carbine cartridge? I've rebarreled 2 carbines and need to be sure! 3 companies I've ordered from all ended up dropping my order as their "in stock" didn't actually mean in stock. Even if you know someone willing to let me borrow some I'd appreciate it bigly!
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#1]
My local gunsmith is a M1 carbine nut. He has probably 500 of them and restores them. If nothing else, I betcha he could make a g/ng set. He usually runs me $20/hr + materials. PM me if you would like an intro. He works pretty fast. I just had him make me a set of .50BMG gauges for reloading, was done in 2 days.

I'll bet he just has an extra set he'd sell if I asked him. I'll ping him anyway.

Ping sent. PM me and I'll update you on the reply.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:09:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My local gunsmith is a M1 carbine nut. He has probably 500 of them and restores them. If nothing else, I betcha he could make a g/ng set. He usually runs me $20/hr + materials. PM me if you would like an intro. He works pretty fast. I just had him make me a set of .50BMG gauges for reloading, was done in 2 days.

I'll bet he just has an extra set he'd sell if I asked him. I'll ping him anyway.

Ping sent. PM me and I'll update you on the reply.
View Quote

Pm inbound!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top