Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2020 2:06:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/11/2020 2:08:47 PM EST by bradpierson26]
AU has m962 with Mount and tape switch for $150 shipped. Where would you buy an IR head? Is this a viable piecemeal solution?

Alternatively, I see m952 with IR heads that look used but functional for under $75 on eBay. Are these viable sources to outfit several carbines inexpensive yet?
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 3:28:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/11/2020 3:30:21 PM EST by DirtyHandsRob]
i am going to assume the M952's you are talking about are the older, Millennium versions.

i bought and sold a few of the M952V's for anywhere around $100 to $150 off the EE and other forums. the condition was usually pretty good. they served me well until I sold them to upgrade to newer Scout Vampire models.

Anyways, for $150, you can get an M952V, which will be a a Visible/IR capable LED version. have you checked the EE here?

ETA: just checked AU. do not buy. thats a really old 9V model, which requires 3 CR123 batteries. easy pass.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 4:40:24 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
i am going to assume the M952's you are talking about are the older, Millennium versions.

i bought and sold a few of the M952V's for anywhere around $100 to $150 off the EE and other forums. the condition was usually pretty good. they served me well until I sold them to upgrade to newer Scout Vampire models.

Anyways, for $150, you can get an M952V, which will be a a Visible/IR capable LED version. have you checked the EE here?

ETA: just checked AU. do not buy. thats a really old 9V model, which requires 3 CR123 batteries. easy pass.
View Quote
Okay
How about this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 5:26:14 PM EST
View Quote
Yea, it's better, but I don't trust eBay much anymore. I saw at least one in the EE.

There were two style of heads, with different lumens (I think). A bluish light is the lower one, IIRC.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:32:23 PM EST

Yea, it's better, but I don't trust eBay much anymore. I saw at least one in the EE.

There were two style of heads, with different lumens (I think). A bluish light is the lower one, IIRC.
View Quote
Are they serialized? Can I call SF to verify?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:06:51 AM EST
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

i don't think they are serialized. i can't quite remember how to tell them apart, other than the beam color.
Top Top