Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2023 8:02:02 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a soft case that will fit a 107a1 assembled with a scope and maybe space for a few mags etc
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
http://50bmgstore.com/ar50case.htm

I have this case for my AR-50, I would imagine it would work. Just don't know where the extra mags would go, unless you had it changed.

Maybe delete the elastic single round holders for a couple mag holders?
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I have this one for my full length M82. It works really well.

Soft case
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 11:43:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tommyidone] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By recoiljunky:
I have this one for my full length M82. It works really well.

Soft case
View Quote

I have a 29” m107a1. Does your 82 fit well or is it really tight?  It fits with the butt stock in the sleeve pocket as intended?
Link Posted: 2/20/2023 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By tommyidone:

I have a 29” m107a1. Does your 82 fit well or is it really tight?  It fits with the butt stock in the sleeve pocket as intended?
View Quote

It fits like it was designed for the 29" 82. The butt stock fits into the sleeve pocket as long as the monopod is off. I store my monopod in one of the interior pockets. The case is expensive, but I've got my hardcase in storage now and don't ever intend to use it again. The case has backpack straps that make it pretty comfortable to carry.
Link Posted: 2/20/2023 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By recoiljunky:

It fits like it was designed for the 29" 82. The butt stock fits into the sleeve pocket as long as the monopod is off. I store my monopod in one of the interior pockets. The case is expensive, but I've got my hardcase in storage now and don't ever intend to use it again. The case has backpack straps that make it pretty comfortable to carry.
View Quote

Thanks for the info man. I ordered one.
Link Posted: 2/20/2023 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Been looking for a while. *sighs*

Fine, me too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:51:22 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By AMERIKINSHIP:

Been looking for a while. *sighs*

Fine, me too.

Y’all will be happy with it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#8]
When I get it I’ll post some pics with the rifle in it so people can see how it fits if anyone is wondering
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#9]
In for pics and impressions
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 6:08:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By mike_0120:
This one fits too
View Quote

I don’t know if this is even being made anymore. It’s on their website but Amazon had listed it as discontinued.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Optics planet has the Voodoo Tactical 60" drag bag.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#13]
It fits and I think it's worth the $400 or so I paid. Jogged up and down the hall and into the kitchen with the rifle and 5 unloaded mags inside the pack on my back...seems pretty solid. I have a bunch more pics, I'll post momentarily.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Only one way it fits scoped and you won't be able to have a mag installed.
Attachment Attached File

I took the mag out and smashed it down into the bag and came up with these measurements.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll most likely store mine like this. Went back and forth forever on an optic and finally decided I don't much care for the idea of long distance with this rifle. Not really what I bought it for. So I'm going with a Vortex AMG UH-1 with a magnifier in front of it.
Attachment Attached File

It'll just barely fit muzzle down if one were so inclined, but you'll be an iron sight only guy, or you'll have to mount your optic after you take the rifle out.
Attachment Attached File

The straps should work good, but I'm imagining you might want to put something extra in there to keep it from shifting around, depending on your usage.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#16]
This is the only pocket you can fit mags in zipped up inside the main bag/case. I fit 3 in there but it's one of those deals where they only go 1 way. And over time they'd probably rip the material. 2 would be better. And then speaking of mags I don't have enough to fill this thing up, but it looks like you could get probably 12-13 mags shoved into all these pockets. You'd need to eat your wheaties to carry all it all, but I was impressed how many it looks like it might carry.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Here is the muzzle flap protector deal and a pic of how much clearance the muzzle has when shoved all the way to the rear/bottom of the bag.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Side note I will be just fine never packing this thing around and just looking at it. Fuckin' heavy. But I'd rather have it and not need it...

That's all I got.
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I ditched all but the rear most external pocket on mine. It will hold a couple mags just fine. I always have a range bag with me, so the other pockets weren't necessary and only hung up on stuff. I might even ditch the last external pocket.

I could see using all three pockets if you were taking only the 50 to the range and you wanted all your gear with it, but I always carry an AR or a pistol to shoot too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 5:03:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tommyidone] [#18]
Delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Barrett has a case.

https://store.barrett.net/p-5322-case-60-drag-bag-tan.aspx
View Quote

Pretty sure that’s the Voodoo case, with Barrett’s logo.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top