Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2021 8:57:07 PM EDT
Any new muzzle caps, front guard sleeves or choke devices in the works? I did see a massive muzzle device advertised but it’s way to over the top for me. I’d like to see a aluminum guard sleeve designed a bit differently than the stock polymer using Mlok.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there would be some demand for a Salvo mount meant to screw on the external threads so you don't have to have a different mount for every choke you want to run.

After seeing how the top rail affixes to the trunion I think there could definitely be demand for a better forward "shroud" that will give more strength to the rail. A hard fall will undoubtedly bend the rail.

I would also like to see a redesign of the mag rotation latch, or at least a few different spring offerings. Mine is difficult to press with the back of my trigger finger. I think a different shape of the latching tab and notch could provide solid lockup without being so hard to release. But that's asking a lot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top