Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2021 3:44:45 PM EDT
I went to a indoor range yesterday. Had my SD with the civi peq on it. Some guy noticed and came over. Asked if its a civi or fp. I told him civi(because it is). He leaned in a bit closer. Pointed to the label, produced a grin and winked at me.

Well sure enough I looked up some pics of the civi peqs and they all have the appropriate labels. This one is certainly labeled as its FP brother. However it has a fixed IL and the high settings revert to low power. To be clear here I am the original owner and these are the labels it came with from I want to say the first released batch. I have simply never paid attention to the labels

So whats the deal here? Is it something as simple as they didnt print the 'civi' labels for the first batch or two?

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was in the first batch also. It has similar labels to yours but shows the max at a lower rating. Maybe yours got the wrong label.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is the same. I think it was a first batch with Jan15 date.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top