Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2021 10:24:48 PM EDT
My old pop’e 336 - 35 rem was tight. No trigger flop. I disassembled it for cleaning, and reassembled it. Now  it has the trigger flop!?! What the heck did I do wrong?
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Go look at Numrich for a parts list and double check
your parts.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Does it work?  It could have been gummed up and seem to lack the trigger play.  I would encourage you to get used to the "flop," as I doubt you will notice it when shooting and is part of the safety system that prevents premature trigger pull before the bolt is locked.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:09:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Very common.  This is the solution.
Happy Trigger
They also have some other very useful aftermarket parts.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My old pop'e 336 - 35 rem was tight. No trigger flop. I disassembled it for cleaning, and reassembled it. Now  it has the trigger flop!?! What the heck did I do wrong?
View Quote
Nothing. Floppy is normal. I would be more concerned why it wasn't floppy before.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#5]
It’s honestly a mystery to me.  Gun was not that dirty. I am wondering if there was some kind of mod at some point and I failed to re-install it correctly. Gun functions fine. I hate the flop!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Best I can figure it was gunk on the trigger screw - still , really drastic difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top