Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2021 11:10:48 PM EDT
Haven’t heard much from them or about them.  Are they on ATF crosshairs, or G2G ?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 11:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Deleted...nonsense
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 12:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Deleted...nonsense
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
You're referring to jkarmament? They're still selling. Although, I think their stuff is grossly overpriced and doesn't offer the best performance (especially cost wise). You could build 2-3 quality cans for 1 of their "Pro" kits.

@AvalonRifle
@Gnu235

Did you guys think this was GD because it's not.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 1:46:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're referring to jkarmament? They're still selling. Although, I think their stuff is grossly overpriced and doesn't offer the best performance (especially cost wise). You could build 2-3 quality cans for 1 of their "Pro" kits.

@AvalonRifle
@Gnu235

Did you guys think this was GD because it's not.
View Quote

Yes, JK Armament.  I liked their products, never got started.  Which do you like better.  They had/have every part and a good finish on the metal.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Depends on your purpose.
Straight six has very nice kits for centerfire cartridges and XRT is killing it in the rimfire parts.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Depends on your purpose.
Straight six has very nice kits for centerfire cartridges and XRT is killing it in the rimfire parts.
View Quote

Does Straight Six offer them on their site? Or do you need to contact them for kits?
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:Does Straight Six offer them on their site? Or do you need to contact them for kits?
View Quote

Not sure
There's a 26 page thread on them here.

I believe this contact works:
[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 1:02:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I got 2 JK sets. One for 30 cal and one for 9mm.  Ordered the YHM piston kit for the 9mm unit, and got the YHM Kurz QD  Adapter and brake for the 30 cal. I understand how they have to dance around any specifics, but they likened the use of their units to the Gemtech Tracker. Slow shots with LOTS of cool down. My Forms are approved, and the jig is here ready to go. I'm debating whether I clip both kits or not, as I'm a Form 1 newbie, and didn't want to pass up an opportunity to mess with these.

Most of what I keep reading is the price vs performance is not there, and someone always references a picture of someone who SBR full auto dumped on one.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:I'm debating whether I clip both kits or not, as I'm a Form 1 newbie, and didn't want to pass up an opportunity to mess with these.
View Quote

The ABC's of silencers:
Always
Be
Clipping
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The ABC's of silencers:
Always
Be
Clipping
View Quote
Good to know. Do I clip ALL the baffles in the stack or only some of them?
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What part of always did you not understand?

Some people skip the blast baffle. Some don't. Same goes for commercial cans. Some also have a diffusion wall as the first "baffle".
View Quote
:D Untitled by Buffman RANGE, on Flickr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top