Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2021 3:04:24 PM EDT
I have a palmetto state armory gx-9 I believe it is with a 8” barrel and a foxtrot mike products fm-9 with a 5” barrel.

The palmetto doesn’t have last round bolt hold open the Fmp-9 does. It also has a nicer lower with a better flared mag well.

However the palmetto has been 100% reliable and I haven’t shot the fmp-9 yet.

Does anyone have experience with both and which would you choose to keep
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a palmetto state armory gx-9 I believe it is with a 8” barrel and a foxtrot mike products fm-9 with a 5” barrel.

The palmetto doesn’t have last round bolt hold open the Fmp-9 does. It also has a nicer lower with a better flared mag well.

However the palmetto has been 100% reliable and I haven’t shot the fmp-9 yet.

Does anyone have experience with both and which would you choose to keep
View Quote

Patience is your friend. I would not make any decisions until you've tested the fmp9 thoroughly. Wouldn't want to dump the PSA only to find out the fmp9 has issues.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Patience is your friend. I would not make any decisions until you've tested the fmp9 thoroughly. Wouldn't want to dump the PSA only to find out the fmp9 has issues.
View Quote

THIS.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a frankenstein AR-9 built on a PSA AR9 receiver, and I just replaced the upper receiver w/ a blem Aero EPC upper ($100) for the LRBHO and it works perfectly fwiw
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top