Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2020 2:10:30 PM EDT
Looking for a sling for my ps90, I like the looks of the strap around the buttstock but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I haven’t really been a fan of single point slings but that seems to be the majority of the ones I see people have on them. I’m new to the platform so it’s possible I’m over thinking this, thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a sling for my ps90, I like the looks of the strap around the buttstock but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I haven’t really been a fan of single point slings but that seems to be the majority of the ones I see people have on them. I’m new to the platform so it’s possible I’m over thinking this, thanks
View Quote

What I have is a sling mounts from http://www.urbanertslings.com/

Plan out what you want and purchase the parts separately (even mix-maxing items from different mfg's).
I've got basically two slings for all my gear, but they snap onto a dozen or so different connectors on the guns themselves.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
That is kind of what I was looking for, thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Just placed an order with urban slings, also ordered a mag pouch and he didn’t have a black one and I got a text about 10min later explaining my options.  I ended up switching to black multicam for both, I feel like the customer service is great so far and can’t wait to get my sling.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been using the same sling from Urban, no problems with the order or the product.

AJ
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Got mine today, didn’t get a chance to install it but i think im going to like it because I bought the ps90 mainly for my wife and she is a lefty and it appears to be quick to swap over
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top