Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2018 12:14:45 AM EDT
I don't want to have to attach some quick disconnect attachment point.  These look good.  My Mother-in-law was going to get me one for my birthday but forgot to order it in time so she got me a $50 Bass Pro card so I could get my sling.  She didn't know that Bass Pro didn't carry anything like this.  I have no idea what I'll do with the gift card.

http://www.urbanertslings.com/cz-scorpion-evo3-a1-urban-sentry-hybrid-sling-kit/
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#1]
SLING: Magpul ms2 or Blueforce VCAS

ATTACHMENT:  if you dont want to convert the factory attachments to QD sockets then you'll want (in order from best to most aggervating IMHO)

Blue force u-loops , MASH clips , Uncle Mikes quick detach swivels, HK hooks
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
That sling you linked to is using MASH clips btw. But it looks too bulky/complicated/clunky.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Blue Force Gear VCAS sling

Attach it to the front and rear sling loops with Blue Force Gear U-Loops

Link Posted: 2/4/2018 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't want to have to attach some quick disconnect attachment point.  These look good.  My Mother-in-law was going to get me one for my birthday but forgot to order it in time so she got me a $50 Bass Pro card so I could get my sling.  She didn't know that Bass Pro didn't carry anything like this.  I have no idea what I'll do with the gift card.

http://www.urbanertslings.com/cz-scorpion-evo3-a1-urban-sentry-hybrid-sling-kit/
View Quote
You could buy some ammo with that 50 bux

Sling wise, I would stick with Magpul MS3 since it already comes with the hook/para clips.  Put 2 grenade rings on the Scorpion and the Magpul would clips onto to those.

You can see the grenade ring in this pix by the rear sight, I'm using it as a single point sling mount.

Link Posted: 2/4/2018 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You could buy some ammo with that 50 bux

Sling wise, I would stick with Magpul MS3 since it already comes with the hook/para clips.  Put 2 grenade rings on the Scorpion and the Magpul would clips onto to those.

You can see the grenade ring in this pix by the rear sight, I'm using it as a single point sling mount.

https://i.imgur.com/XZzXho2.jpg?1
View Quote
I never thought of that.  I hve a Magpul sling on my AR.  Where do I get those rings?
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I got some from surplus store, but you can buy large black key rings on Amazon, they serve same purpose.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
No drawback to the keyrings?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top