Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2022 8:57:15 AM EDT
What size pelican case will fit a loaded up TNVC soft case?  

Wanting to put a soft case inside a foam hard case kinda thing. **Double wrapped ??** lol But I don’t know what pelican case to get that fits deep enough to hold the TNVC case as well without have bunch of excess case I don’t need.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#1]
This is what I obtained and works perfect.....

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#2]
The $42 dollar version? That have foam? That’s extremely affordable for pelican
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what I obtained and works perfect.....

View Quote

X2 for just a PVS14. Not sure about a loaded up TNVC case though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#4]
i have an 1150 that fits a 14 with either a J arm or a DDA.

not big enough to put the whole soft case in through, maybe if you removed all the foam but that kinda defeats the purpose.

honestly i would probably just pluck the foam and put the 14 in the case. really no point in the soft case, it has literally no padding.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Never really thought about that.

I have plenty of them for Trijicon stuff. ACOG, MRO's and RMR's. I bet one of them would work perfect.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Perfectly fits my L3/Act in Black PVS14, Noisefighter X14 Arm, Spare batteries and Cat Crap. The Pick & Pluck Foam works great! My 4 cents..
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I know we don’t like china but Harbor Freight has the knock off pelecan cases for cheap. I have a long gun case and it’s very well made.

Harbor Freight Apache cases
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top