Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 121
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:39:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mpatch] [#1]
@dapzel
I'll send you my monocular setup to use for a few days if you're on the fence, you pay return shipping
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mpatch:
@dapzel
I'll send you my monocular setup to use for a few days if you're on the fence, you pay return shipping
View Quote
Thanks
I'm not really on the fence. I think it will be more than enough for my needs.
The only question now is the Pro worth the extra $$. That's pretty much where I stand now so I'm in a holding pattern until i hear/see those reviews...

Thanks for the offer though
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Dapzel:

That's the type of comparison I wanted to see. When ever you get around to outdoors thats fine but those room picts really show the difference I was wondering about and  ..
That b&W/grayscale really looks good.

At this point I just need for mickdonaldson to do his review of the Pro when it comes out.
View Quote
The only camera I've ever seen (not around Pro cameras all that much) that even came close to an Aurora without being IR modified like the Sony A7s', was jwramp's Nikon (???) manually tweaked, set on a tripod, with a long shutter time (?). Not exactly practical for walking around with. The best comparison would be to the Human Eye at night. Go outside, and I don't care if it's even under a full moon, and look 50 yards away into a woodline - it will be black - you wouldn't see a person standing a few feet inside it. Do the same with an Aurora and you will see the guy without a problem. I've got a shed down at the end of my property at the edge of a woodline, I have five, 60 watt LED external house lights on. There's currently even snow on the ground...I still couldn't see a guy crouching down next to that shed... with the Aurora? Yea, he's busted. People SO overestimate what they can see at night with their eyes, even under full moons.

As soon as I get the Pro's by (hopefully) May 1st - there will be a full report here from a Night Shoot. The moon phase is unfortunately about 60-70% then though. If they ship early April, the moon is single digits from the 20th to the 25th.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By will-1:
In this video the Sionyx rep at the Shot Show booth answers/explains the lag issue pretty well IMO. At the 7:10 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPTGPEEAA5E
View Quote
I know I’m a little late to the party in watching this video, but it was pretty interesting. And kind of exciting to hear not just what the pro will offer, but what they may have in the pipeline.

Particularly interesting for the Pro is the new sensor. 3x as much sensitivity time IR. And he’s even flat out stating that the Pro will see IR spectrums that Gen 3 will not.

Future forward, being able to address the slight lag seems like another huge win. Especially given fact that it’s (supposedly) a simple solution; that they could likely already implement.

The value proposition vs traditional night vision just keeps going up.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CheckYourself:

And he’s even flat out stating that the Pro will see IR spectrums that Gen 3 will not.
View Quote
I don't know if he means even *more* sensitive to IR wavelengths - but the current OG and Sport already see into the SWIR spectrum, up to 1100nm - Gen3 analog tops out in the mid-9's. Having done trade shows as an occupation before, a lot of times its the "salesmen" on the floor, that don't necessarily know the technology inside and out, other than what their briefed on - I always take trade show interviews with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Why did I just click on this. It will be 6 months before I get one but the pro is looking like the one I ant. By then I hope to have some reports on them.
I can see me night hog hunting with one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a new product coming in a few days. hint: If you were thinking of painting your sport model, wait till you see this first.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By gaspain:
I have a new product coming in a few days. hint: If you were thinking of painting your sport model, wait till you see this first.
View Quote
This will make me HAPPY!
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
You tease LOL
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote
I hope it's what I think it is
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote
Are you the one supplying the product that was showed off in the shot show video?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JoeMal:
Are you the one supplying the product that was showed off in the shot show video?
View Quote
what video?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 6:54:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Klaustrophobia] [#13]
what video?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
what video?
this one starting at about 6:10

Color Night Vision Under $1000!! - SiOnyx SHOT Show 2020
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mah827:
I forgot about those photos. The green looked terrible compared to the color and B&W. Does it look that bad to the eye?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mah827:
@dapzel
@mah287

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Sionyx-digital-color-night-vision-camera-legit-alternative-to-a-PVS-14-/18-491313/?page=11#i5093727

Next time I'm out somewhere with it I'll try to do more tests
I forgot about those photos. The green looked terrible compared to the color and B&W. Does it look that bad to the eye?
Green looks really bad to me in the EVF.  I still personally like color better in all but the darkest settings, but I'll agree that greyscale performs better.  But I have filmless WP duals if I want non-color NV
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
@gaspain

I'm at half mast in anticipation.

Also, please oh please work on an adapter from your bridge to a Wilcox shoe.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Guy modified a surplus j arm to work with auora

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIWHd1oEmJQ&t=1s
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:33:50 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Too late, but I’m still in
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:08:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CheckYourself] [#18]
Originally Posted By mickdonaldson:

I don't know if he means even *more* sensitive to IR wavelengths - but the current OG and Sport already see into the SWIR spectrum, up to 1100nm - Gen3 analog tops out in the mid-9's. Having done trade shows as an occupation before, a lot of times its the "salesmen" on the floor, that don't necessarily know the technology inside and out, other than what their briefed on - I always take trade show interviews with a grain of salt.  
View Quote
Yeah, I’m no expert either. I know that the current one is supposed to already pick up IR wavelengths that traditional NV will not. But, I also remember someone in this thread testing some IR in that range recently and not getting great results. I’ll have to see if I can find the posts.

ETA - This and the subsequent posts are what I was referring to with the IR...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Sionyx-digital-color-night-vision-camera-legit-alternative-to-a-PVS-14-/18-491313/?page=47#i5227131

Although, I’d forgotten he was trying to roll his own. So, that might explain the issues. Seems to be the the case based on the follow up post a few pages later...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Sionyx-digital-color-night-vision-camera-legit-alternative-to-a-PVS-14-/18-491313/?page=49#i5239336
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:41:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Yeah, I’m no expert either. I know that the current one is supposed to already pick up IR wavelengths that traditional NV will not. But, I also remember someone in this thread testing some IR in that range recently and not getting great results. I’ll have to see if I can find the posts.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Sionyx-digital-color-night-vision-camera-legit-alternative-to-a-PVS-14-/18-491313/?page=47#i5227131

Although, I’d forgotten he was trying to roll his own. So, that might explain the issues. Seems to be the the case based on the follow up post a few pages later...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Sionyx-digital-color-night-vision-camera-legit-alternative-to-a-PVS-14-/18-491313/?page=49#i5239336
View Quote
still working on it.. trying to get more output. And it was tested aginst gen 3 and was still visible. Trying to source 1100nm leds now. and with china closed down its going to be a while.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 2:47:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

still working on it.. trying to get more output. And it was tested aginst gen 3 and was still visible. Trying to source 1100nm leds now. and with china closed down its going to be a while.
View Quote
Awesome!

And I hope you didn’t take my post(s) as knock against your efforts. If you can come up with a DIY solution while the market catches up, it’s going to make a lot of folks really happy. Also will basically nullify one of the few “critiques” when comparing to Gen 3.

IMHO, the whole concern with IR usage/signature really seems like hysterics over nothing. I’d be shocked to hear of any real life domestic scenarios where running IR f’ed up someone’s day.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 4:23:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mickdonaldson] [#21]

View Quote
Yup, big guy is trying to get us an illuminator as close to 1100nm as he can get. The problem with LEDs, vs a LASER, is that they oscillate on either side of the target wavelength, and if they dip low enough, Gen3 analog can pick them up to varying degrees. Not really anything to do with the Aurora - it can see a 1064nm Fiber LASER, where Gen3 can not - cuz, LASER I doubt the new Pro will go above 1100nm, but we'll have to wait for the specs.

A 1064nm Fiber LASER shot from solscud007 (Nick Chen) 's IG feed:

Link Posted: 2/14/2020 6:00:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wallace91] [#22]
I recently purchased a sport and sadly returned it. I decided to try and mount the sport behind my Holosun 510c. The picture quality was nice and the reticle from the 510c showed up perfectly in the viewfinder. I entered the settings recommended in the thread and proceeded outside to try the sport out with my Evolva T67 torch on my Colt M4.

The sport did an adequate job while viewing the area outside my house in Colorado at about 10:00 PM on a very dark night. I set up some targets at 100 yards and proceeded to try and use the sport and no matter the beam focus from the IR the image washed out to a very grainy picture at distance. While the image was okay and I believe I could use it to hunt coyote with to a degree, the level of clarity just wasn't up to par. I think the pro will be the amazing device I am looking for. Now I can imagine on my helmet in a dual scenario and under 50 yards the sport would be very impressive. I have tried the ATN 4K pro and the Sightmark Wraith and returned them as well. I honestly feel like both those scopes are junk and the Sioynx performed admirably in comparison but really for me it just was not usable.

Now I have seen some people discuss using the Aurora behind and in front a red dot or prism and I want to chime in that it works perfectly fine behind a red dot. I think in day mode it looked fantastic and worked great and in night mode it was completely usable. But it just didn't live up to my expectations of using it as a clip on device.

Has anyone had a chance to play with the pro and see if it really is that much better?
What settings if any could help with the grainy picture I was experiencing? With ambient lighting, some driveway lamps and the IR, I could look out in the open acreage in front of my house and see the targets to 100 yards but behind my house with no ambient light at all and just IR, the sport was a blocky, blurry mess past 25 yards. I really wanted to like the sport and I will try again with the pro.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By wallace91:
I recently purchased a sport and sadly returned it. I decided to try and mount the sport behind my Holosun 510c. The picture quality was nice and the reticle from the 510c showed up perfectly in the viewfinder. I entered the settings recommended in the thread and proceeded outside to try the sport out with my Evolva T67 torch on my Colt M4.

The sport did an adequate job while viewing the area outside my house in Colorado at about 10:00 PM on a very dark night. I set up some targets at 100 yards and proceeded to try and use the sport and no matter the beam focus from the IR the image washed out to a very grainy picture at distance. While the image was okay and I believe I could use it to hunt coyote with to a degree, the level of clarity just wasn't up to par. I think the pro will be the amazing device I am looking for. Now I can imagine on my helmet in a dual scenario and under 50 yards the sport would be very impressive. I have tried the ATN 4K pro and the Sightmark Wraith and returned them as well. I honestly feel like both those scopes are junk and the Sioynx performed admirably in comparison but really for me it just was not usable.

Now I have seen some people discuss using the Aurora behind and in front a red dot or prism and I want to chime in that it works perfectly fine behind a red dot. I think in day mode it looked fantastic and worked great and in night mode it was completely usable. But it just didn't live up to my expectations of using it as a clip on device.

Has anyone had a chance to play with the pro and see if it really is that much better?
What settings if any could help with the grainy picture I was experiencing? With ambient lighting, some driveway lamps and the IR, I could look out in the open acreage in front of my house and see the targets to 100 yards but behind my house with no ambient light at all and just IR, the sport was a blocky, blurry mess past 25 yards. I really wanted to like the sport and I will try again with the pro.
View Quote
Hard to say for sure what caused the issue but I've seen some stuff in the past that suggests Holosun's lens coating blocks a significant amount of IR light.

It's too bad you returned it already, if you still had it in hand I'd suggest trying to look through it off the rifle and see if the picture was the same as when it was mounted on the rifle.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Maverick52:

Hard to say for sure what caused the issue but I've seen some stuff in the past that suggests Holosun's lens coating blocks a significant amount of IR light.

It's too bad you returned it already, if you still had it in hand I'd suggest trying to look through it off the rifle and see if the picture was the same as when it was mounted on the rifle.
View Quote
I have a PA red dot and it's very dark when shooting with an Aurora.  Wasn't sure if analog nods is as dark, too, or if it's something with the Aurora or the PA dot.  Rumor is PA and Holosun are made with similar components
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a PA red dot and it's very dark when shooting with an Aurora.  Wasn't sure if analog nods is as dark, too, or if it's something with the Aurora or the PA dot.  Rumor is PA and Holosun are made with similar components
View Quote
I haven't experienced it first hand but from what I've seen it didn't matter if it was analog NV or digital, the lens coating keeps quite a bit of the IR light from filtering through to the device. Obviously with analog NV you have better light amplification to begin with so if IR light wasn't necessary it would still see alright. With an Aurora that lack of IR, in a scenario where it needs the IR, would result in the grainy picture.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I did use it off the rifle and it was still grainy. I used a gigantic IR torch but it was still grainy. It was much worse if there was not ambient light like in my backyard going to the hills. No houses behind us anywhere.

I wanted to like it but it just didn’t work for me. I was wondering if it was settings? But after thoroughly reading this thread and I thought I had the settings correct.

I also tried non holosun optics as well. Vortex PST gen2, to be specific.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#27]
I did use it off the rifle and it was still grainy. I used a gigantic IR torch but it was still grainy. It was much worse if there was not ambient light like in my backyard going to the hills. No houses behind us anywhere.

I wanted to like it but it just didn’t work for me. I was wondering if it was settings? But after thoroughly reading this thread and I thought I had the settings correct.

I also tried non holosun optics as well. Vortex PST gen2, to be specific.
View Quote
did you rotate the front ring to Night mode? I added this to the list, because some folks overlook that.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 9:39:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wallace91] [#28]
I 100% rotated the ring to night mode. I tried literally everything. I guess I am really picky about night vision since I have not kept a single scope. I even got an Armasight Predator 336 and returned it because it just was not detailed enough.
So I have to ask the question does everyone else just ignore the blocky picture if it’s completely dark, except for IR, or was my experience not representative of what most people see?

Gaspain your work with the mounts definitely makes me want to get a set and try them as binoculars on my helmet setup. I am just worried about investing $1200 into a setup that just isn’t going to help me with coyote or hog hunting. If I can’t see farther then 100 yards for coyote or a detailed image at 75 yards for hogs I’m not really sure what I would do with these cool devices. I don’t airsoft and while I love scaring my kids getting a water at 3am in full kit I don’t think it’s worth the investment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 11:30:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mickdonaldson] [#29]
I 100% rotated the ring to night mode. I tried literally everything. I guess I am really picky about night vision since I have not kept a single scope. I even got an Armasight Predator 336 and returned it because it just was not detailed enough.
So I have to ask the question does everyone else just ignore the blocky picture if it’s completely dark, except for IR, or was my experience not representative of what most people see?

Gaspain your work with the mounts definitely makes me want to get a set and try them as binoculars on my helmet setup. I am just worried about investing $1200 into a setup that just isn’t going to help me with coyote or hog hunting. If I can’t see farther then 100 yards for coyote or a detailed image at 75 yards for hogs I’m not really sure what I would do with these cool devices. I don’t airsoft and while I love scaring my kids getting a water at 3am in full kit I don’t think it’s worth the investment.
View Quote
All I can show you are what the device captures, which as all users know, looks worse than what you see in person. These are shots from about 50/75 yards with no moon/no IR - to about 300yds in the shot comparing the Fandy to a MAWL. It was a clear night and eventually a full moon rose, but the close shots were before it came above the horizon. I don't know, you may be real picky since you returned everything so far - Analog definitely has digital beat in the "resolution" department, since there really is no resolution in the analog realm (although its used when comparing different hardware, using charts). I certainly wouldn't stick with digital if I didn't think I could engage "whatever" at a couple hundred yards...but I don't hunt hogs or coyotes, so I don't know.

Paused video screen captures. Gray Scale from about 25 to 75yds. No Moon yet, 10 targets and black and white reduced steel - in person I could see the dude's face. With and without IR:

Color at a few hundred yards, perfect conditions obviously - could have engaged black paper targets, or black steel - the white steel was hard with the light background:

This is a few hundred yds (each illuminated cone is 50yds) comparing IR lights - you can still see the white paper targets:

But maybe that sucks for animals, I don't know - and if its not good enough for you, then it isn't good enough, can't fault that :thumbsup:
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#30]
So if you had a chance at dual sionyx or a blem green pvs14 what would you choose?
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DTPRB:
So if you had a chance at dual sionyx or a blem green pvs14 what would you choose?
View Quote
That depends on your financial situation and uses imo

One or twice a year, walking around the neighborhood, save your money. If you regularly hunt at night, train, etc then you might consider the 14

Depends on what kind of blem and price and specs honestly
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 3:11:08 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Ok, waiting.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
Like Joe says, how much you got, and what's it for? First thing I'd do, if you can, is wait until the Pro comes out - with only 2-2.5 months to wait, it seems premature to make a decision now. I assume even your blem 14 is more than $800?

After that, if you are doing, or plan on doing a lot training/shooting with others who have analog, you probably want the PVS-14 - they probably don't want IR on all the time, if you happen to be in the ambient zone where the Aurora needs help (again, wait for the Pro feedback in that area). Probably not a factor on this board, but Airsoft would also be where you might want the PVS-14 - some of those dudes drop mad coin, or if you think you'll have to fight off CAG and DEVGRU (yes, those people seem to exist on the internet ).

IR is the great equalizer, but only you can determine if using it has any drawbacks - if it's "all situations, any time, no IR help", than get the PVS-14. If it's "hey, it's just me on my farm" then wait for the Pro reviews and decide then.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:03:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pheenixm] [#34]
View Quote
Others in this thread have said most of what I'd offer, other than the general financial angle. I've been watching a man on TacSwap trying to recoup his expenses on a dual Sionyx setup for three months now; nobody is interested in buying them anywhere near the original price he spent. Conversely, I've regularly seen used PVS-14's go for a decent percentage of what they were bought for new, and if bought used, near equivalent prices.

I2 is a stable technology, and therefore holds it value far longer than the far more transient realm of digital. If you want a chance of getting your investment back in a year, I'd recommend a used PVS-14. Digital is still very new, and you're paying the early-adopter tax if you choose to participate — up to you if the bragging rights and ease-of-access are worth having tech that will (optimistically) be outdated by it's successors in a year or two.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
PVS14 no question. There is no situation I have come across that I wouldve been better off with the Aurora. I have a Sport and a PVS14.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 5:32:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mickdonaldson] [#36]
View Quote
I'd also add a few things that may help further - since these things are consumer electronics items, carried by giant E-tailers like B&H and Adorama, with Amazon presences - you will have them in a couple days, and can return them if they don't fit your requirements. Not sure how you go about returning multi-thousand dollar analog devices, especially used - you'd have to go through the hassle of re-selling. With the Aurora from Amazon, you go down to Kohls or The UPS Store and get a QR Code scanned and have your money back. It's basically free to try, almost immediately.

As far as "recouping your cost" - well, they're digital consumer devices, so yea, don't buy if you needed your iPhone 1, 2004 Sony Blu-ray Player (or LG HD-DVD Player! LOL), or 1st affordable 1080p Flat Screen in the form of the Sceptre 37" - money back. Luckily they don't cost $3500. A $400 Sport is still a kick ass night vision video recorder, and I have a 1999 Palm V that still works...digital lasts a long time. Think of it like 1,000 rounds of 5.56....that you can keep shooting forever

It beats analog if seeing in color matters to you, recording/taking pictures natively matters, seeing Out of Band/SWIR, and on price compared to capability (admittedly, this one is hard to quantify - the generic is "75% of the capability, for 7 times less cost (Sport))" It doesn't beat analog anywhere else. But it can practically (maybe not on a spec chart) get *real* close, either outright depending on ambient (still have to see what the Pro can do, too) or, by using IR when needed. It's that "real close" and using IR if needed, that only you can decide on, which is where my first paragraph comes in.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone used these mounted in front of a scope?
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Airsoft guy on youtube added a front lens.... looks interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckDnil357A
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Polarbear31:
Has anyone used these mounted in front of a scope?
View Quote
General wisdom for weapon mounting is: Sionyx first (closest to eye) > then a 1x optic. Anything else sucks due to issues with parallax, magnification, etc... But I don't weapon mount. Way back on page 10 or so, there is a bunch of info on use with optics.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By killahalee:

View Quote
That dude has some fabricating skills - pretty cool.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Blackwind:
Ok, waiting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blackwind:
Ok, waiting.
Me two!
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By killahalee:

View Quote
That video actually looks pretty good
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:41:00 PM EDT
[#43]
who all has already pre ordered the Pro? I would love to come up on a decent deal for a pair of reg sports or a single aurora. been watching a aurora on ebay that I can probably get for $460. but thats not that far off from a pro...
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
who all has already pre ordered the Pro? I would love to come up on a decent deal for a pair of reg sports or a single aurora. been watching a aurora on ebay that I can probably get for $460. but thats not that far off from a pro...
View Quote
I keep seeing Sionyx advertising the original Aurora for $400 on Instagram & Facebook. You might want to double check that before ordering on eBay.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:06:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: slappomatt] [#45]

I keep seeing Sionyx advertising the original Aurora for $400 on Instagram & Facebook. You might want to double check that before ordering on eBay.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure you mean the sport.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:24:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Maverick52] [#46]
I'm pretty sure you mean the sport.
View Quote
Nope. OG. I might be wrong on the price though.

I just scrolled through both Facebook and Instagram and didn't spot the ad on either but it says something along the lines of $200 off & starting at $400. I clicked on it once and the $200 off was on the OG, so it might have been $500 then. I remember it seemed pretty clear they were trying to phase that model out with the Pro coming.

I'll try to remember to screenshot it next time I see it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
I'm seeing the OG listed for $500, now that they started pre-orders for the Pro - which is $799 per unit. I'll be selling an OG/Sport Bino setup, with a MACHOS and PVS-18 Shoe... but it won't be until I get the Pro's sometime in April.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 3:21:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Sionyx put a video on their Instagram, and it was fairly impressive, but I thought this comment might be good news for some of you guys.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Sionyx put a video on their Instagram, and it was fairly impressive, but I thought this comment might be good news for some of you guys.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/280940/PSX_20200224_012134_jpg-1289283.JPG
View Quote
I guess this is the reason why we haven't seen much material from the new model.  Hopefully they get it right and don't launch it until they do.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Did you drop the new product yet? I'm curous how you solved the R2-D2 'issue'.
Page / 121
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top