Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2022 9:52:04 AM EDT
Looking to get a single (or maybe double) handgun safe to stash a pistol in an area of the house away from my main safe, lots of cheap chinese ones out there, any recommendations for a quality one, I am planning to screw it to a wall stud inside a cabinet,  I'm not crazy about those fake picture frames or shelves but am open to any suggestions or advice.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
A good between stud wall safe is your best option. Either hide behind clothes in closet or behind a photo, mirror, etc

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
The safe in the photo is one of the cheap, Chinese ones.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#3]
This one works great for a single pistol & mags.

Hornady Rapid Safe
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Get a small pistol safe with a simplex lock. I’d buy Fort Knox or VLine. I have a VLine Brute attached to the nightstand in my bedroom. It’s pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a small pistol safe with a simplex lock. I’d buy Fort Knox or VLine. I have a VLine Brute attached to the nightstand in my bedroom. It’s pretty awesome.
View Quote

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I am going Vline,
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 1:47:26 AM EDT
[#6]
My Vote is FAS1

Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Vote is FAS1

View Quote

The FAS1 actually works perfectly for the location I picked, so I ordered from them.thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top