Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2023 12:35:19 PM EDT
So I see silencer Co has a form 1 form that you can do online, and I'm guessing it has something to do with the amnesty for the brace. However it looks like you can do a non amnesty form 1, SBR for the time if I'm looking at it correctly. I have an SP5 I would like to turn into an SBR, and I already have my finger prints, and trust info at Silencer Co Kiosk, so I'm wondering if I could use this service while I still have some time to do so.

My question is I see I can pay the 50 bucks to use their services, but where do I pay for the $200.00 tax stamp? I'm gonna head up to my LGS because my passport photos are outdated, and I'm trying to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. Any answers would be highly appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:30:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#1]
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:
So I see silencer Co has a form 1 form that you can do online, and I'm guessing it has something to do with the amnesty for the brace. However it looks like you can do a non amnesty form 1, SBR for the time if I'm looking at it correctly. I have an SP5 I would like to turn into an SBR, and I already have my finger prints, and trust info at Silencer Co Kiosk, so I'm wondering if I could use this service while I still have some time to do so.

My question is I see I can pay the 50 bucks to use their services, but where do I pay for the $200.00 tax stamp? I'm gonna head up to my LGS because my passport photos are outdated, and I'm trying to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. Any answers would be highly appreciated.
View Quote

Just like the Form 1 service, the $200 NFA payment is an item you add to your cart. Go to the same area as the Form 1 service, find the $200 Tax and add to cart before checkout.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Just like the Form 1 service, the $200 NFA payment is an item you add to your cart. Go to the same area as the Form 1 service, find the $200 Tax and add to cart before checkout.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523928/Screenshot_20230502-123104_Brave_jpg-2803380.JPG
View Quote

Yeah but the description says for form 4.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:22:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Yeah but the description says for form 4.
View Quote

Same tax amount. It's what I used with no problems on the submittal. BATFE emailed me back with the submittal and payment confirmation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Same tax amount. It's what I used with no problems on the submittal. BATFE emailed me back with the submittal and payment confirmation.
View Quote

Got it to work. Thank you, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 6:36:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Got it to work. Thank you, I appreciate it.
View Quote

You're welcome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top