Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2020 3:35:22 PM EDT
Any places where i can find an mpx side folding stock in stock? Not having much luck
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're talking about the minimalist stock do a search on gundeals.com, I saw 4 places that have them in stock.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#2]
i tried that minamilist stock. i hated it. i went with the lage stock.. good quality stuff
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I went with the Sig 1913 side folding knuckle and a Magpul CTR on my MPX SBR.  Works great, it’s my go to PCC for USPSA.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#4]
does anyone know the PN for the stock with the slight cheek rise built in? I'm stock shopping for a 10/22 chassis build and need a bit of riser for my scope height.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By heisman01:
does anyone know the PN for the stock with the slight cheek rise built in? I'm stock shopping for a 10/22 chassis build and need a bit of riser for my scope height.
View Quote

That's the old kate moss (minimalist) and it's been discontinued, you may find one on Gunbroker or Ebay. SKU: STOCK-X-FOLD-BLK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top