Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2022 10:28:55 AM EDT
I bought an FCU from a sig 365 from a standard compact unit.  I have the grip module as well.  I bought a brand new 365xl slide assembly complete from Sig Sauer.  I installed the FCU in a Wilson Combat grip module, no issues, attached the slide and the trigger will not fire.  If I charge the gun, empty and pull the trigger it's mush.  If I wiggle the slide I can hear the click of it firing.  I can then charge the slide again, let the trigger out and hear the reset.   If I pull the trigger again mush.  I can post a video if that helps diagnose it.

Appreciate any help from the gallery.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 6:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I took it apart and assembled it again and have it working.  I'm going to replace all of the springs in the FCU and wait on a Gray guns trigger.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to hear you got it working
Did you figure out what was causing the issue? I was going to suggest there might be some mismatch between the fcu and the striker, if the tolerances aren't tight enough it could be slipping.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to hear you got it working
Did you figure out what was causing the issue? I was going to suggest there might be some mismatch between the fcu and the striker, if the tolerances aren't tight enough it could be slipping.
View Quote

I’m not quite sure.  I reassembled it with all fresh springs and that seemed to solve it.  I didn’t change the trigger until after I got it functioning.  I think it was most likely the trigger spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top