Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2020 6:41:26 AM EDT
I purchased a new MPX on April 1st and immediately noticed an issue when stripping the gun to prepare for a range trip.

I immediately called Sig (within 4 hours of purchase) and was asked to send photos, which I did.

I didn't hear anything the first week so I called on day 7 and was told they are waiting for management to respond back.

I fully realize we are in the middle of a pandemic, however I'm a little disappointed that I haven't even received acknowledgement of the issue from someone who can authorize a return.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to wait until things get back to normal for repair, however the failure to hear anything is making me a bit concerned that Sig may not be willing to stand behind the product.

Any suggestions? Has anyone had success requesting to speak directly to a supervisor?

Many thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone is short staffed......give it another week, the call back.

**What is the issue?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply!

I guess I'll follow up Wednesday since that'll be two weeks.

The issue is cosmetic. The lower receiver has dents and grind marks underneath the factory anodizing about the size of a nickel in a very visible area of the gun.

When picking the gun up it was bone dry and under very bad fluorescent lighting.
As soon as I wiped the lower with oil it absolutely jumped out at me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Spoke to an extremely nice fellow named Adam today. This guy is top notch and will get you fixed up in a hurry.
He had me a return authorization in 5 minutes, so I dropped it off a short while ago.

Hopefully in several weeks it'll look as nice as all the other MPX's I lust over on the internet LOL.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Drop us an update when ya get it back
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve had several reasons to call Sig customer support and every time I got through to an individual that was knowledgeable, went over and above to solve the problem, and followed up with me afterward.   I love Sig customer service and will continue to buy their products
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Sig decided to send me a brand new gun.
That's what I call customer service right there!

Spoke with Adam, my Sig rep, and he said it would likely go out sooner rather than later so I'm EXTREMELY excited!
I can't stress enough how friendly and understanding he is, not to mention patient, since I have bugged him to death making sure he has everything he needed on my end.

I saved for quite a long time to get this gun and the thought of hitting the range in just a few short weeks with it is a dream come true.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top