Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2018 11:13:24 PM EDT
After just over 8 months of waiting on my SBR stamp to clear today I finally picked up my Sig MPX 8” SBR. I added a bunch of goodies and I’m still waiting on my Omega 9K stamp to clear which should be another week or 2. Pic of my new SBR, my first SBR ??. This trigger is amazing, really, really light pull and 2mm reset. Best feeling trigger I have, I also own a Giselle in my AR.

Aero sights, Scalarworks co-witness riser, Trijicon MRO, RailScales, Radian Raptor charging handle and riser, Viking Tactics vertical grip, Streamlight TLR8 laser/light, Taccom buffer spring, SLT-1 trigger, Magpul MOE K2 grip, Blue Force Vickers Sling.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!

I love mine. When did Radian start making MPX charging handles?
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking good.  A vertical grip on mine would be nice but not 200 dollars and 8 months nice imo.  I like the way you have it set up, glad your stamp came back for ya.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice!

I love mine. When did Radian start making MPX charging handles?
View Quote
Pretty sure a while now. I bought it 8 months ago.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Very cool. How does it shoot?

I have a k still in jail
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I was very impressed! Really tight groups with it the first day at the range. Spent some time zeroing in the irons, red dot and laser. I might now get a K with an arm brace for my wife . Also today I picked up my Omega 9K, I will post a pic once I install the ILWT 3-lug
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 12:22:40 AM EDT
[#6]
After about 2,500+ rounds the KE Arms SLT-1 trigger stopped resetting. I sent it back to them and they shipped me a new trigger. I will keep the SLT-1 for a future AR. I decided to install the Larue MBT Trigger in the MPX, I took it to the range today and it was good. Think I like a 1 stage trigger (like the SLT-1) over a 2 stage in the Larue but I will test it out a little more.
Here is a pic with the Omega 9K.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Be careful, I like the MBT, I have several.  But the MPX will cause the MBT to fail (uncontrolled fire) at around 5k rounds.   When I talked to Larue, they said they no longer warranty the MBT in MPX.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be careful, I like the MBT, I have several.  But the MPX will cause the MBT to fail (uncontrolled fire) at around 5k rounds.   When I talked to Larue, they said they no longer warranty the MBT in MPX.
View Quote
OK, will keep an eye on it. I know a few people have over 5k round in their MPX with it without any issues. If I need another replacement I might go Timny next time, or maybe try the Elfmann.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top