Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2020 12:52:37 AM EDT
Hello group,

Does any one know where I can find an OEM Sig MPX trigger assembly? I am looking for a trigger bridge specifically. Or if anyone has a lead on someone selling one.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Shoot me a pm if you cant find one, I replaced my trigger with a hyperfire after my first range session when I initially got my mpx.....it was pretty much unshootable with the factory trigger.

I might be able to help, finding the factory trigger in my pile of stuff on my workbench is the real question

Honestly, I cant recommend the hyperfire's enough... you wont regret the investment.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an OEM trigger assembly from a Gen 2 MPX I'd be willing to part with. I'll make you a good deal on it.

Honestly though, the stock trigger is junk! I have the Willson TR-TTU and I love it. I see that Geisselle has the SSA available now for the MPX specifically as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top