Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2020 11:45:17 AM EDT
When I picked up my MCX Virtus 11.5 Pistol a Week or so ago from my Local FFL, I noticed it did not come with the Iron Sights in the box, under the impression they are to be included in the purchase of anyone of their rifles. I think the guys at my LGS plundered them from the Box before transferring it to me. Am I SOL on these sights? Should I take it up with the LGS?  Or was I just misinformed about BUIS coming with the Pistol?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
You were misinformed.

I've never seen the 11.5 pistol setups come with iron sights of any sort. The factory SBR setups are the only times I've seen irons, including for the MPX.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You were misinformed.

I've never seen the 11.5 pistol setups come with iron sights of any sort. The factory SBR setups are the only times I've seen irons, including for the MPX.
View Quote

Thanks for the information brother! Look like some of the box it came in was missing a few pieces, and was misinformed! Thanks again for clarifying!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Not complete guns, but when I have purchased conversion kits in the past, they came with iron sights.  IE Rattler conversion kit, Sig Part number uamcx-5b-300-blk-tap.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The new Sig MPX doesn't come with iron sites anymore.  Wouldn't be surprised if the MCX was the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top