Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 7:56:25 PM EDT
Like the title says.

Is this thing discontinued?  I'm seeing some of the new Sig guns coming with a folding buffer tube style thingy that is attached to a Magpul stock.

Anyone have any clue?
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The Folding/Telescoping stock is still available. Hard to find but (not discontinued).

Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:12:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Folding/Telescoping stock is still available. Hard to find but (not discontinued).

View Quote

That's good to know.  It's supremely hard to find and I refuse to pay a premium.  I guess ill have to keep scouring the interwebs.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's good to know.  It's supremely hard to find and I refuse to pay a premium.  I guess ill have to keep scouring the interwebs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They routinely sell for over $400. That's the only way to get one right now.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 4:32:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They routinely sell for over $400. That's the only way to get one right now.
View Quote

Ill wait it out. :)
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#5]
If anyone's looking for one of these stocks, Primary Arms just emailed me an in-stock alert.

https://www.primaryarms.com/sig-sauer-telescoping-folding-stock-mcx-mpx-black
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If anyone's looking for one of these stocks, Primary Arms just emailed me an in-stock alert.

https://www.primaryarms.com/sig-sauer-telescoping-folding-stock-mcx-mpx-black
View Quote

OOS
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I got lucky and somehow managed to get two in stock at Optics Planet.  Stumbled upon it and had to blink several times as I was incredulous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top