Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2018 9:30:00 AM EDT
I have a line on a BNIB Sig 553.  I don't know crap about them except that there was limited importation from Swissland and thus, the availability of them is rare.  Do any of you guys know the value of these rigs?  I'm seeing Osage used to have a couple, looked to be priced right at 4000.00, but then I saw JDI Firearms can "special order" them for about 32-3400.00.  Would 3000.00 be a decent price for this rig?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a line on a BNIB Sig 553.  I don't know crap about them except that there was limited importation from Swissland and thus, the availability of them is rare.  Do any of you guys know the value of these rigs?  I'm seeing Osage used to have a couple, looked to be priced right at 4000.00, but then I saw JDI Firearms can "special order" them for about 32-3400.00.  Would 3000.00 be a decent price for this rig?

View Quote
Sounds about right when you can order one to your specs for 3400.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that is a  very good price. The original SIG/SAN ones bring more than that on gunbroker. I would not sell mine for that..
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
How is it import marked?

Diopter or flat top?

Note; If you get a later import from JDI you get the new SAN import markings rather than JDI.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top