Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2022 10:50:42 PM EDT
I bought  a YHM Kurz adapter for my Resonator K. It shortens the suppressor almost an inch and lightens it as well. Fits all my YHM mounts. Both brakes and flash hiders. This is awesome. I think it should come with the Resonator K standard. Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Have them on both my YHM pattern cans.  Switched to the Titanium version when it came out few months ago, saves another ounce.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have them on both my YHM pattern cans.  Switched to the Titanium version when it came out few months ago, saves another ounce.
View Quote

Same here.  The titanium kurz is crazy at 1.2 oz.  I wonder if they'll make a titanium muzzle device to go along with it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Does it affect suppression?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah i think YHM said 3-4db louder vs. their regular mount.  they said it's up to the user do they prefer shorter but a bit louder or longer but a bit quieter.

also the titanium one seems cool, but the teeth are a direct wear item and i'm not sure it'd be great long term if you consistently switch suppressors on and off hosts.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
According to YHM in another thread yes, about 3-4dB.  That's not huge so I could see you going one way or the other depending on if you're chasing OZs or dBs.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:47:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, it’s a K can so I’m not after maximum suppression. It is noticeably louder than my full size turbo, but I got a K can to be short, light and take the edge off. It does that well.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 2:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Same here, went with K as well.  If I wanted light and quiet I'd buy another Omega 30, running Ti Kurz and Ti endcap on it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I like direct thread adapter better. Shorter and lighter
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like direct thread adapter better. Shorter and lighter
View Quote

Yeah, I just like the QD feature and the brake acting as a baffle to increase suppressor longevity.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well it’s a just Resonator K… it can’t really get any louder.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I shot my Resonator K today with the Kurz adapter. Couldn’t tell any difference between that and the regular size adapter. They’re both still loud ??
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm thinking that a turbo K will be my next can. I have the full size mounts on a bunch of rifles and was wondering if the Kurz adapter will still allow the can to mount on a full size mount.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm thinking that a turbo K will be my next can. I have the full size mounts on a bunch of rifles and was wondering if the Kurz adapter will still allow the can to mount on a full size mount.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top