Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasnt there a Smith named Derek that built FALs & Daewoos in Phoenix?
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 2:18:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea I think the guy you're referring to is AZEX Arms.  One of the few intern/assistants GP  had, got into a spat and tried to go off on his own.  Website domain dead and Facebook page dormant save for an entertaining rant about BarryO that may as well have been written last week.  Surprised FB didnt Cancel it by now.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Business-Service/AZEX-112297732153449/#_=_
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Son killed himself and he pretty much dropped off the map.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Me and a group of friends got together and had several FALs built from STG58 parts kits (the last of the good ones?) onto Imbel receivers by Derek.  He did a great job and it is still the queen of my gunsafe.  I am deeply saddened to hear about his son, I think that would shatter many of us, myself included.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top