Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2019 9:21:20 PM EDT
I found a bushmaster ACR for sale locally and the guy will take 1300 for it.  He claims it only had 2 mags put through it and he prefers his ar15.  I've always wanted on, but I see there is a fair bit of hate on them with some of it warranted.

I own a ton of ARs, along with an AUG and Tavor.  I just like having these different types of weapons.  I'm not going to buy it to carry it or use it for home defense.  It will basically fall in the same category as my PS90 and Desert Eagles.
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
" />

Yea and sbr it
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Pass - its time to diversify pick up a Marlin 1894 SBL  Click Here
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 10:21:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IamMunneY] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I cant seem to find anything but rifle length kits.. am I missing the pistol length?
Link Posted: 9/2/2019 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I’d buy it. The same hate can be found for the XCR and I love mine.
Link Posted: 9/4/2019 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IamMunneY:

I cant seem to find anything but rifle length kits.. am I missing the pistol length?
View Quote
Yes, apparently you are missing them. 5.56 barrel kits come in 10.5", 14.5", 16.5", and 18.5" lengths. There also is a factory pistol and SBR configuration of the rifle available.
Link Posted: 9/4/2019 2:30:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes. Buy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top