Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2021 7:21:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Good info

Shellback tactical - ships within 24hrs (if in sock) for most items and 1-2 days on others.

body armor outlet - ship out super fast (got mine within a few days)
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I think everyone should avoid Midwest armor for the time being.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Shipping times are all off this past year. They might be back to normal now, but I'm not sure.

I know this time last year at the start of the pandemic it was taking two to three times as long for USPS to ship anything. My packages would go into a major city postal hub and sit there for like a week.  That was no knock on the companies I ordered from, which all shipped it out their door pretty quick.  My advice would be if you have no patience or have something high value spring for the extra money for UPS shipping and if the company you're buying from only ships USPS then look elsewhere honestly.

I'll tell you what the TRex Arms dudes they only sell what they have in stock and they ship in a reasonable time every time I've dealt with them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think everyone should avoid Midwest armor for the time being.
View Quote

I second this I'm still waiting for my order from October.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top