Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2019 10:38:53 PM EDT
Ok, just got my first binos delivered (sentinels).  The weather is sub-optimal tonight and I didn't get to try them much but I can't seem to get the IP distance set "just right" where the 2 images merge into 1.

Is there a trick I'm missing?

ETA: think I figured it out. Was initially trying to get adjusted with the pin hole covers in place. Once I got to where I could take the covers off I got everything lined up. Weather needs to get better so I can try them outside.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:46:02 PM EDT
[#1]
No need to weight for the weather to get better, they're water proof to 66' for 3hrs IIRC .
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No need to weight for the weather to get better, they're water proof to 66' for 3hrs IIRC .
View Quote
This. I was out with mine in southern NC in the freezing rain to snow then rain then back to freezing rain chasing coyotes for several hours last night. Get out there and use them!
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This. I was out with mine in southern NC in the freezing rain to snow then rain then back to freezing rain chasing coyotes for several hours last night. Get out there and use them!
View Quote
Nah, too warm under my DD-214 blanket.  I'm more of a fair weather sportsman

Messed around with them some more tonight and I've got them dialed in now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nah, too warm under my DD-214 blanket.  I'm more of a fair weather sportsman

Messed around with them some more tonight and I've got them dialed in now.
View Quote
Lol. My DD-214 blanket is always waiting for me when I get home with no complaints about me being out all night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top