Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2018 10:19:03 PM EDT
It will be at my local UPS hub to pickup tomorrow

With a three day weekend in the mix, that is impressive as hell. First time having to use Rugers customer service and so far so good. Two weekends ago I had it at the range, I have been having intermittent problems with ejecting live rounds if I needed to clear and make safe. Well I broke the stock mortaring it to get a live round out

Will update after I get it to the range.

Picked it up today, looks like they replaced barrel, bolt, and the complete buttstock and extention assembly.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]
While the special AC556 parts are supposedly gone (you did get a stock though), it's good to know that one can still get service on the other parts common to the Mini.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While the special AC556 parts are supposedly gone (you did get a stock though), it's good to know that one can still get service on the other parts common to the Mini.
View Quote
He's talking about the AR-556...
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Oops missed that...
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oops missed that...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oops missed that...
Yea it's the AR. From looking at it further, they put an entire new upper on, same carrier, new bolt. And it looks like they shot it fairly extensively, very dirty with lots of brass shavings in the upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top