Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2021 10:44:37 PM EDT
So I am about to start trying form 1 suppressors, I want to hear some thoughts about equipment needs, specifically about drilling jigs... or other fixtures I may have over looked. For my first few I think I am going to stick to some of the "kit" options.

My main concern is, is there a kind of "do-it-all" jig out there that would be best to buy right away and go on with that vs buying each kits own drilling jig. I do not mind spending the money to buy each kits own drilling jig but if it is better suited to get comfortable with one jig and use it on all my form 1s then I will do that.

The few projects I have planned are from JK arm, QB and WTT. I plan to have a few cans for a few different calibers. I have also looked into number40fan jig and that seems to be a popular opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top