BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got my order in today. WP flimless RNVG they took care of me because of law enforcement so that was cool of them.

This mistakenly shipped me a black RNVG instead of a OD green.  They right away offered to swap it out, but I just asked if they could knock off a few bucks and I will keep it.  I was a little bummed after spending so much money that happened, but thats life.

Have a small blem in zone 3 of each tube.  Hardly noticeable at all.

Halo 0.7
SNR 35.5
EBI 1
FOM is 2509
View Quote
Nice! I got mine yesterday as well. Everything as promised. My unit was a pvs14 green filmless L3. My specs were not as good as yours, but the tube looks great.

SNR - 23.9
Resolution - 64

There are a few zone 2 specs but not big enough to make the spec sheet. The image is sharp and bright.
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Still good after a week or so to play with the new toy @nubs101 ? Just heard mine should be ready soon
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Still good after a week or so to play with the new toy @nubs101 ? Just heard mine should be ready soon
View Quote
Ya everything is great. I recommend them.  The issue with the housing they got mine mixed up, but they offered me to pay for shipping both ways and get me the correct one (OD green) or refund me the difference and sell me CR123 at their cost.  They were really helpful and literally 10 mins after I got off the phone with them my refund showed up on my card.  I would say if you are not afraid of dealing with a small growing company they care about their customers and really provide a great product.  I am really happy with the price I paid and the quality of the tubes.
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 8:33:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds awesome! I do like helping smaller business types whenever I can, and I’m having a positive experience so far. I’ll try to post back after my order is in hand. What was your resolution on your tubes? That part was missing. I’m hoping for 72lp. I had a GP tube with 72lp and I definitely noticed a difference despite what some people will say
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sounds awesome! I do like helping smaller business types whenever I can, and I’m having a positive experience so far. I’ll try to post back after my order is in hand. What was your resolution on your tubes? That part was missing. I’m hoping for 72lp. I had a GP tube with 72lp and I definitely noticed a difference despite what some people will say
View Quote
Funny enough my resolution was 72.
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Fingers crossed!
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Order arrived yesterday. I’m very happy with my purchase and was even given a choice of what tubes I wanted since I waited to be at the top of the list. They are good to go and the owner Austin is a pleasure to deal with
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top