Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2022 10:14:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Your just looking for a D/20tpi to ASR adapter.  Then you can use one of the ASR to 3 lugs like you posted (Silenco Co version looks lighter).  SPC and others sell them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
cool. i found 2. I wish there was more than .031" difference so it didnt have to be a long adapter, but such is the math.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
cool. i found 2. I wish there was more than .031" difference so it didnt have to be a long adapter, but such is the math.
View Quote

Actually, 1.375-24 major and 1.4375-20 minor overlap.  If there were .031 difference between external Dmin and internal Dmaj, we could nest them.

Your other option is a D cell to B cell (1.180-24) or D cell to Alpha (1.125-28) adapter.  Gemtech,  Liberty and SDTA make B cell size 3 lugs, SiCo & Kaw Valley make Alpha pattern 3 lugs.

Pretty sure SDTA has a D to B adapter, not sure if anyone is doing a D to Alpha.  Our D cell boosters do take Alpha accessories,  but it's not just a simple adapter.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Actually, 1.375-24 major and 1.4375-20 minor overlap.  If there were .031 difference between external Dmin and internal Dmaj, we could nest them.

Your other option is a D cell to B cell (1.180-24) or D cell to Alpha (1.125-28) adapter.  Gemtech,  Liberty and SDTA make B cell size 3 lugs, SiCo & Kaw Valley make Alpha pattern 3 lugs.

Pretty sure SDTA has a D to B adapter, not sure if anyone is doing a D to Alpha.  Our D cell boosters do take Alpha accessories,  but it's not just a simple adapter.
View Quote

Not surprised they overlap. I didnt even bother checking the minor diameters. I did the math on the diameter difference. I ended up ordering an adapter from SDTA and the YHM.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top