Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2021 2:50:43 AM EDT
Anyone have a line on where to find a cz folding stock in black?  I ordered one through CZ a month ago, just asked them about it today and they’re telling me it’s backordered with no ETA

Would really like to finish the build I’m working on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 6:50:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Check europe-military on eBay
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I am thinking of changing mine, I would sell the factory one and be forced to buy a new one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:08:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am thinking of changing mine, I would sell the factory one and be forced to buy a new one.
View Quote

Appreciate it,  someone else here already sold me one.  Might be someone else out there looking though.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Don’t like it at all.  Looks neat, but the comb height is way too high, plus it adds extra length when folded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top