Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/21/2018 9:55:31 PM EDT
The knife gods were looking out for me today when I scored a like new in box 610 SBK RUCKAS!
This beast is over 10 inches when open! I am super impressed with the action, finish, centering, S30V. Feel like I won the lottery with this one, they are damn near unobtanium unicorns.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I’ve always eyed that model it’s just got a unique look to it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious.

How much did you pay for it?

I have one that I have tried to sell in the past.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 3:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a beast of a knife for sure; good score! Here's mine mixed in with my other "mega folders".  It's a little thick, but surprisingly quite "pocketable" when folded.  I'm glad I have mine, but I do wish Benchmade would make another run...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious.

How much did you pay for it?

I have one that I have tried to sell in the past.
View Quote
It was a gift from a friend, could not believe he wanted to give this beauty.  The quality is better than any Benchmade I’ve held, action and lockup are perfect.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Grats. I had one for awhile but was offered a ridiculous sum for it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2018 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one NIB as well, now get a 615 to go with it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I need to go ahead and throw mine back up on the equipment exchange.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top