Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2018 9:07:17 AM EDT
Hey guys;
Like the title states, I have a refurbished PA 6x ACSS 30MM optic I want to put on a stock M&P15-22 and am looking for suggestions from anyone who runs this setup.

I was thinking a 1 piece mount would be easiest, but not sure on what height (low or medium) to go with.

If you run this setup, I would love to hear what you use and why.
TIA,
Mav
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I use Larue or Bobro mounts some are more expensive than the scope but I like good mounts instead of trash.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve bought a couple Warne 1” one piece mounts which I like.   I also bought an AR Stone one piece mount which is a similar design to Warne but about $50.   Aero Precision mounts are lighter and seem popular with forum members.   I prefer the one piece mounts as opposed to high rings.   I noticed the scope you linked only has 3.1” of eye relief so you really won’t need a cantilever extended mount.

Since your getting a scope from Primary Arms I’d probably order their 1” mount which is a similar design to Warne and is around $60.

https://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-deluxe-ar15-scope-mount-1-inch-padlxsm1
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top