Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2019 6:34:18 PM EDT
My MKII FV-SR should be at my local FFL on Friday. This will be a fun gun/training rifle so I'm not spending $1+ a round for match .308, and a suppressor host to complement my GSG 1911.

I love this look:

Currently I'm thinking the rest of the parts will be as follows:

- Boyd's Pro Varmint stock (green textured finish, same as the rifle in the picture)
- Diversified Innovations bottom metal kit
- Primary Arms Classic Series Mil-Dot 4-16x44 scope
- Vortex 30mm Medium rings
- Caldwell 6-9" bipod
- Either a Dead Air Mask or Energetic Armament Nyx 2.0 suppressor (suggestions?)

Has anyone used a 44mm scope with the Vortex medium rings on this rifle? I want to make sure it'll clear so I don't have to send them back and wait on a new pair (even though they'll come from Amazon, so it's not like I'll have to wait long).
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my FVSR but hate the mags. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love my FVSR but hate the mags. [url]https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/232306/4F05D480-82A4-4BF9-BA80-857AE36EC09D_jpeg-1215586.JPG[/rl]
View Quote
That's my main complaint too, stemming back to when I was 11 years old and got my Savage 64F. My dad hated loading those mags for me and made me get my thumb callouses going early.

The other competitor was the Ruger American Rimfire, but I read about a lot of reliability issues. I'd have rather had the Ruger 10/22 mags, but for every other reason the Savage won out. You'd think by the end of 2019 they would have come up with a better magazine design or at least given us something with a capacity over 10 rounds...
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#3]
The welds on the mags fail after about a year of hard use. As they age they will sometimes kick up a round leaving the rim wedged in the mag.

The rifle shoots beautifully but those mags are just awful.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I know that rifle isn't yours, but it's making me cringe.  Be careful using a sealed, non-22 caliber suppressor on your rimfire rifle...

22's are much dirtier 308, and will leave considerable carbon buildup in that suppressor...not too easy to remove from a sealed suppressor body.

I owned a Savage a while back, great rifle.  Other poster is correct, the mags are the fail point on the Savage.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks a lot like mine.  I put it together a few years back and love it.  Shoots really good.  I just used Savage bottom metal parts.  
The one in the back is my 17hmr, I got it just like that from Cabellas.  The green stock was only available from them.  When I ordered the stock for my .22, from Boyds, they just happened to have 1 green one left.  It consistently shoots 1 inch groups at 100 yards, with both high velocity and sub sonics.  Great gun.  Oh and yes the mags suck.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice I'll be following this thread.... I'm going to order one of these rifles within the next week or 2 and currently have an aac element 2 in jail that I will be pairing it with....
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Following this. I just purchased a Mk2
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know that rifle isn't yours, but it's making me cringe.  Be careful using a sealed, non-22 caliber suppressor on your rimfire rifle...

22's are much dirtier 308, and will leave considerable carbon buildup in that suppressor...not too easy to remove from a sealed suppressor body.

I owned a Savage a while back, great rifle.  Other poster is correct, the mags are the fail point on the Savage.
View Quote
I won't be using anything except a .22-specific can on it.

Ordered the scope, rings, and bipod today. All I have left to order is a few extra mags... guessing Grab A Gun will be the cheapest on those as well.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Picked up the rifle on Friday before work, and my FFL let me shoot a few rounds through a Q Erector silencer on it... was awesome. I think I'm going to get a Nyx though, I can't beat his price on them anywhere I look. The Vortex rings came in, and I have to give a shout-out to Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) - I ordered the Boyd's stock through them, along with their bottom metal kit, on Tuesday night at 7:41pm. Wednesday was New Year's Day, I got the shipping notification Thursday evening, and it arrived this morning. I wasn't really expecting to see it until Monday.

The stock and bottom metal kit was all well-packaged. Each screw/bolt is sealed into their own pouch in the hardware bags, and the trigger guard and actual bottom metal were packaged separately inside a bubble wrap sleeve to protect the stock from getting banged up by them.

Stock rifle waiting to do the 4473

Boyd's stock with some stickers and a coozie thrown in

Everything ready to remove the old stock and install the action into the new one with a Wheeler FAT wrench

Action installed and rings mounted finger tight, awaiting the scope and bipod (which should arrive on Monday). I'll probably get the scope mounted at my buddy's house that night and hopefully get a chance to sight it in one evening this week at my boss's house.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking good!!! What bi-pod did you go with?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Looking good!!! What bi-pod did you go with?
View Quote
Caldwell. I have a Harris on my R700 I can compare it to, but for this purpose I think it’ll work just fine.

Once the check I’m waiting on clears the bank, I’ll get the Nyx ordered next week.

ETA: Since it's relevant, I'm also going to be ordering a few more 1911-22 mags and the +4 followers & +2 baseplates so I have a 17 round pistol host as well... That gun is a ton of fun to shoot even unsuppressed, it really chaps my ass that they only have 10 round mags for it too...
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I had one. Really accurate for the money and great suppressor host. Should’ve left it stock because it transformed into a v22.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My MKII FV-SR should be at my local FFL on Friday. This will be a fun gun/training rifle so I'm not spending $1+ a round for match .308, and a suppressor host to complement my GSG 1911.

I love this look:

https://i.imgur.com/FhS9dbk.jpg

Currently I'm thinking the rest of the parts will be as follows:

- Boyd's Pro Varmint stock (green textured finish, same as the rifle in the picture)
- Diversified Innovations bottom metal kit
- Primary Arms Classic Series Mil-Dot 4-16x44 scope
- Vortex 30mm Medium rings
- Caldwell 6-9" bipod
- Either a Dead Air Mask or Energetic Armament Nyx 2.0 suppressor (suggestions?)

Has anyone used a 44mm scope with the Vortex medium rings on this rifle? I want to make sure it'll clear so I don't have to send them back and wait on a new pair (even though they'll come from Amazon, so it's not like I'll have to wait long).
View Quote
nice !

I looked on their site and did not see the green stock, only black.  Do you have a link for this?
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

nice !

I looked on their site and did not see the green stock, only black.  Do you have a link for this?
View Quote
When you order it through Boyd's website, you have to do the color selection below the picture of the stock itself (black, green, a bunch of swirls and other color combos). You can also select the length of pull you want.

I ordered mine through DIP's website (the people that make the bottom metal) as a kit with the trigger guard and magwell/bottom metal. It came out to less than $10 difference in price and Boyd's has a lead time per their site of something like 7-10 days to build the stocks and then the shipping time. DIP had them in stock, shipped, and at my house in three days like I said in one of my previous posts, I was super impressed.

Here's the link to the green stock and bottom metal kit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

ETA: Since it's relevant, I'm also going to be ordering a few more 1911-22 mags and the +4 followers & +2 baseplates so I have a 17 round pistol host as well... That gun is a ton of fun to shoot even unsuppressed, it really chaps my ass that they only have 10 round mags for it too...
View Quote
@floridahunter07 nice, I have one of these rifles and it's one of my favorite to shoot. I need a Boyd's stock and keep forgetting. It's a project that gets away from you. I have lik3 $200 into the gun, then put a Trijicon scope on it, $200 for the stamp and another $400 or whatever for a can. Freaking $1500 22lr but it's fun as shit.

can you send info on the 1911 mags? I have one (also a project, slide lightened, laser grips, ceracoat, can) and didn't know you could do extended mags.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

@floridahunter07 nice, I have one of these rifles and it's one of my favorite to shoot. I need a Boyd's stock and keep forgetting. It's a project that gets away from you. I have lik3 $200 into the gun, then put a Trijicon scope on it, $200 for the stamp and another $400 or whatever for a can. Freaking $1500 22lr but it's fun as shit.

can you send info on the 1911 mags? I have one (also a project, slide lightened, laser grips, ceracoat, can) and didn't know you could do extended mags.
View Quote
@steviesterno16, you can order the base plates and followers from Taylor Tactical. I bought a few of them before, they aren't cheap but they nearly double your magazine capacity so in the end it was worth it to me. If you poke around, you'll find the single pieces (I think you can order springs, followers, and base plates/pads individually as well).

Mag upgrade kits

I think they're around $23-25 per mag for the spring, plate, and follower. The EZ load adapter (thumbwheel with a pin sticking out of it) is recommended too - I have no idea where mine is but it makes loading the mags 100% easier as you stick the pin through the hole in the follower and just push it down as you continue dropping ammo into the mag. No more worn out thumbs or pinched skin.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When you order it through Boyd's website, you have to do the color selection below the picture of the stock itself (black, green, a bunch of swirls and other color combos). You can also select the length of pull you want.

I ordered mine through DIP's website (the people that make the bottom metal) as a kit with the trigger guard and magwell/bottom metal. It came out to less than $10 difference in price and Boyd's has a lead time per their site of something like 7-10 days to build the stocks and then the shipping time. DIP had them in stock, shipped, and at my house in three days like I said in one of my previous posts, I was super impressed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nice !

great and thank you!!!!!!  much appreciated
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#18]
yup. if I had to do it again I'd go with the new ruger that wasnt out when I got mine.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#19]
You will love it!  Here's mine.  Boyd's Pro Varmint wood stock, with adjustable comb, DIP bottom metal and trigger guard, BSA Sweet 22 2-7x32 scope with side parallax adj and calibration turrets.  Silencerco Sparrow SS.
Super accurate, and with CCI Quiet rounds, it's more than hollywood quiet: Just the click of the firing pin, and depending on backstop, you may hear the bullet thump!

Link Posted: 1/6/2020 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#20]
More (and better) pics to come once I have some daylight to work with. Still waiting on the three 10 round mags from GrabAGun, but the scope came today. I stole the Harris bipod off my actual precision rifle because I ordered the picatinny rail attachment version of the Caldwell by mistake, so I have to return it. Also need to see what stock pack I can find (or buy some 100mph tape) because the comb is still a bit low for me. I love it though.

Tomorrow evening, I'll get the scope mounted level and torqued properly, and Wednesday afternoon I'll probably leave work early and stop by my boss's house to shoot it for a bit.

Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
More (and better) pics to come once I have some daylight to work with. Still waiting on the three 10 round mags from GrabAGun, but the scope came today. I stole the Harris bipod off my actual precision rifle because I ordered the picatinny rail attachment version of the Caldwell by mistake, so I have to return it. Also need to see what stock pack I can find (or buy some 100mph tape) because the comb is still a bit low for me. I love it though.

Tomorrow evening, I'll get the scope mounted level and torqued properly, and Wednesday afternoon I'll probably leave work early and stop by my boss's house to shoot it for a bit.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49342422102_7d0559bbed_b.jpg
View Quote
that looks great!  ordered mine, same stock set up.

I've a bsa sweet 22 6-18 AO with calibrated turrets I plan on putting on

I need to get more mags too,
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#22]
@myhatinthering, if you find a cheaper price than $14.79 each, let me know where. I will probably order a total of 10 or so over time, but the three I ordered on January 1st just shipped from GrabAGun this morning.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@myhatinthering, if you find a cheaper price than $14.79 each, let me know where. I will probably order a total of 10 or so over time, but the three I ordered on January 1st just shipped from GrabAGun this morning.
View Quote
will do for sure!!!!!!  I'm hunting as I type
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I had one, shot well.  Didn't shoot better than my much more expensive 77/22, but shot well.  I sold it because of that, but mainly because I couldn't deal with the magazines (as already mentioned).
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49342422102_7d0559bbed_b.j
View Quote
The cheek rest was perfect on my .22 because of how low the scope mounted, but on my .17 with the scope mount rail, similar to yours, it was a bit low.  I ended up using this https://godagrip.com/cheek-pads-2/ and I lined up perfect, plus it is somewhat soft.

You can see it in my pic above.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:07:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Following this thread, too.
Picked up my MKII FV-SR today from the same gun shop that has my Dead Air Mask HD silencer in jail.  Ordered the Boyd's stock as well from D.I.P.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I love my MKII. Mine is pretty much just like yours except for glass I have a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 4-12x with BDC reticle and for a bipod I have a Blackhawk! 9"-13" Sportster Adjustable Pivot bipod. For me the 6"-9" only worked for prone shooting, being that I shoot bench top I always found myself fully extended and still craning my neck down with the shorter bipod. Plus, the adjustable pivoting action is convenient. I did have an extractor issue at first but Savage sent out a replacement and it's been flawless ever since. The magazines are hideous; I bought 5 rounders so they aren't so obtrusive. For a can I have a YHM Mite in stainless steel. Not the most prestigious nor the latest and greatest, but it suppresses to a "tick", is built like a tank, and can be broken down for cleaning.

Link Posted: 1/13/2020 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#28]
A great rimfire rifle, they are indeed. I've had my MKII for a number of years. I chopped it from 20" to 18 and threaded it, some time ago. Once I clear some things from my plate, it will be getting cut even further and an integral monocore added.

For the mags, just take a pair of needle nose pliers and gently squeeze the tabs (on the wider sides) that overlap the skinnier metal pieces. Just get them to bend a hair and they'll keep it locked together. Savage just kept sending me new ones, because I was complaining at how crappy they are.

@JJL0325 Don't use photobucket pictures. You might not see it, but all we see is a fuzzy image w/ the photobucket watermark.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#29]
I ordered the wrong Caldwell bipod (picatinny mount instead of swivel stud mount), so I ordered the correct one from Midway, along with some snap caps for dryfire practice, which should be here Thursday afternoon. I got the three 10-round mags I ordered from GrabAGun today and picked up two at the Orlando gun show yesterday (for the anally-obtrusive price of $20 each, but figured not having to pay for shipping and wait 7-10 days for delivery was a moot point). I need to return the one I ordered from Amazon.

Also picked up a few different kinds of CCI and Aguila .22 ammo to try out from said gun show, along with the Winchester, Remington, and Federal stuff I have here already.

Still haven't gotten the scope leveled and torqued down with my buddy at his house, but my check was cashed at the dealer for the suppressor being ordered... hopefully it shows up later this week so I can do the F4.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Attachment Attached File
sorry crappy pic but my mark ii in a Boyd’s all in one
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@JJL0325 Don't use photobucket pictures. You might not see it, but all we see is a fuzzy image w/ the photobucket watermark.
View Quote
Thanks man!

https://flic.kr/p/2ifawz1

https://flic.kr/p/2if83na

https://flic.kr/p/2ifbtWp
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#32]
This thread is going to cost me some money.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This thread is going to cost me some money.
View Quote
Yep.  +1. Thanks floridahunter07 for starting this thread.
Ordered from DPI late at night on Friday the 10th.
Delivered Wednesday the 15th.

Attachment Attached File

I chose a FFP scope because I've never had one before, and I like the horseshoe / chevron reticle which I have on another rifle red dot sight.

Attachment Attached File

I did remove the scope base and clean up the threaded holes, then used Blue Loctite and snugged them back down.
Also torqued the 2 scope mount base hex nuts (40 in/lbs) and 12 scope mount screws (17 in/lbs).
Finally installed (4) GrovTec Flush Bases for QD sling swivels (2 per side)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Are you guys having issues getting the Caldwell bipods to tighten up? Mine is still loose as can be (the plate where it touches the stock rocks side to side); even tightening the screw beyond hand-tight, it rocks side to side once it's attached. The Harris I currently have on there that I stole from my precision gun is rock solid with no other adjusting.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Caldwell 247142 XLA Pivot Model Bipod (6-9 Inch)
Mine is tightened down pretty snug against the stock with the bottom knob.  The only movement I feel is the side to side pivot motion which I have also tightened down with the rear knurled knob.
I've used Harris bipods that felt pretty much the same.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 3:43:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Caldwell 247142 XLA Pivot Model Bipod (6-9 Inch)
Mine is tightened down pretty snug against the stock with the bottom knob.  The only movement I feel is the side to side pivot motion which I have also tightened down with the rear knurled knob.
I've used Harris bipods that felt pretty much the same.
View Quote
Might be what I need to do. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Love mine. If you want a good trigger upgrade check out the Apachee Trigger. Bought mine, installed in about 30mins, and makes a hell of a difference. I don't have a trigger gauge, but I'd bet it's 2lbs or less. Looking forward to taking it out to my next NRL22 match.

ETA- If you start having extraction issues contact Savage to have them send you another extractor retaining clip/spring. Install it over the existing one so it's doubled up on the right hand side (it won't totally clip into both sides), and reinstall the bolt. It increases the extractor tension and remedies the common extraction problems with these guns.

Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Love mine. If you want a good trigger upgrade check out the Apachee Trigger. Bought mine, installed in about 30mins, and makes a hell of a difference. I don't have a trigger gauge, but I'd bet it's 2lbs or less. Looking forward to taking it out to my next NRL22 match.

ETA- If you start having extraction issues contact Savage to have them send you another extractor retaining clip/spring. Install it over the existing one so it's doubled up on the right hand side (it won't totally clip into both sides), and reinstall the bolt. It increases the extractor tension and remedies the common extraction problems with these guns.

https://i.imgur.com/8cgmQ48.jpg
View Quote
That was my next post. Took it out this afternoon and it was in the mid-40’s so I figured either the cold might be a problem or it didn’t like Mini-Mags or something, but I’d say at least 8 out of every 10 had to be pulled out of the chamber vs. extracting on its’ own. I’ll call them tomorrow.

Seems to be a pretty accurate little bastard, except for having to dig every spent casing out with a knife... but I was having issues with my Sig 1911-22 as well.

Also, my can is at the dealer. Swinging by tomorrow to fill out the Form 4.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/8cgmQ48.jpg
View Quote
Funny you mention that, I’ve been having extraction issues for a little but now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Funny you mention that, I’ve been having extraction issues for a little but now.
View Quote
Yeah, it's just an issue inherent to the MKII. This is the easiest solution and works well. I used to have extraction issues after 100 rounds or so without cleaning but none since I installed the extra spring clip.

I hope it works as well for you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Called Savage, had them send me the extra extractor parts. They also re-shipped my parts for my 64F I asked for two weeks ago that they shipped to a completely different street (surprised the post office didn't figure it out with the amount of mail and packages we get here, but whatever).

Went out yesterday evening and shot probably half a brick of Winchester bulk pack out of it... only had like 10 failures to extract. Compared to the first range session, that was bearable. I don't think my steel popper has seen that much use in its entire life, much less in a few hours. It's actually curved in the middle now where the bulk of my shots were landing.

Sent out the form 4 for my Nyx on Wednesday afternoon. Took these before I left the shop so I'd have something to look back on until I get my first conjugal visit. Unfortunately the background in the shop is so cluttered you can't really see the silencer at all...

Also, does anyone know where I can order an OD green stock pack with no shell loops, just a regular pouch? Everywhere I've looked they're out of stock and I've tried calling a few manufacturers but nobody has called me back.

Link Posted: 2/1/2020 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Highly recommend reading this Post
I added the nylon spacers and am very happy with the results.  It only cost $1, so you don't have anything to lose really.  
My mkii fvsr is sitting in a Boyd's pro varmint adjustable comb stock which I like a lot. I have an harris bipod and a Vortex viper pst 4-16x50. Im shooting 5 round groups at 50 yards that can be 100% covered by a dime.  My Son and I have competitions shooting know your limits targets which go down to 1/4" steel swinger. That's the size of a pencil eraser and we have no issues hitting it repeatedly.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Highly recommend reading this Post
I added the nylon spacers and am very happy with the results.  It only cost $1, so you don't have anything to lose really.  
My mkii fvsr is sitting in a Boyd's pro varmint adjustable comb stock which I like a lot. I have an harris bipod and a Vortex viper pst 4-16x50. Im shooting 5 round groups at 50 yards that can be 100% covered by a dime.  My Son and I have competitions shooting know your limits targets which go down to 1/4" steel swinger. That's the size of a pencil eraser and we have no issues hitting it repeatedly.
View Quote
That's awesome. Luckily I have access to approximately 80 yards with a small berm like ten minutes from my house, or if I want to drive about 30 minutes I can go to my boss' house and shoot out to 730 (if I could actually hit anything that far, lol).

I've been wanting to go by Dollar Tree or somewhere else that has cheap kids toys and pick up a few bags of green Army men for targets too.

ATF received my Form 4 on January 24th, I think it was, and cashed the check on January 27th, so hopefully I'm not one of the year-long waits like I was with my SBR (came in at 328 days I think)...
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:03:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Called Savage, had them send me the extra extractor parts. They also re-shipped my parts for my 64F I asked for two weeks ago that they shipped to a completely different street (surprised the post office didn't figure it out with the amount of mail and packages we get here, but whatever).

Went out yesterday evening and shot probably half a brick of Winchester bulk pack out of it... only had like 10 failures to extract. Compared to the first range session, that was bearable. I don't think my steel popper has seen that much use in its entire life, much less in a few hours. It's actually curved in the middle now where the bulk of my shots were landing.

Sent out the form 4 for my Nyx on Wednesday afternoon. Took these before I left the shop so I'd have something to look back on until I get my first conjugal visit. Unfortunately the background in the shop is so cluttered you can't really see the silencer at all...

Also, does anyone know where I can order an OD green stock pack with no shell loops, just a regular pouch? Everywhere I've looked they're out of stock and I've tried calling a few manufacturers but nobody has called me back.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49439208557_5621a700d6_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49439221167_85a8f122fa_b.jpg
View Quote
Triad has green stock packs in stock and a version with no loops...

https://triadtactical.com/triad-large-stock-pack/

TacOps version is little cheaper but still nice, I have one.

https://www.tacticalworks.com/Tactical-Operations-Ammo-Cheek-Pad-NO-LOOPS-in-OD-Green-TOPS2NL.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top