Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2020 12:03:40 PM EDT
I just found this bolt action 22mag on line. It’s the Savage Bmag Precision in 22mag. Anyone have one? Opinions? Feedback?

Do these take Ruger 77/22mag magazines???
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone ?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been looking at a b mag in 17 wsm, all the reading I have done seems to point toward accuracy issues with the stock. They are super cheap and flimsy, I handled one at lgs and you could flex the forend of the stock side to side and touch the barrel. look up cavedweller58 on youtube, he has a few good videos on the 17 b mag. He bedded one in a boyds stock and it was a tack driver.

The other thing I have read, is regarding issues with the magazine not fully seating in the stock, they take their own "b-mag" magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top