Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2018 1:52:46 PM EDT
I have used the S&S precision V-lite for quite awhile now, and they finally died as the battery is non replaceable. When I was going to order a couple more but I stumble on some Airsoft replicas which seem pretty much identical with a replaceable battery cr 2032. They're called element e-lite, I was wondering if anyone's had some experience with these. And how well they hold up.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had one of the E-lites for several years now. For what I use it for as in just marking during hog hunts and LE stuff it gets the job done. It defiantly is not bright enough to meet the FAA 3 mile rule. For the price is hard not to just get a couple and try them out.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#2]
That's all I used my v lite for was for marking durning night hunts and put some on the dogs collar. But I found them for 14.99 so yeah at the price you're right I'll try them out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 1:03:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got the blue, red and green ones for SAR use. Would only buy the real deal for IR needs but the visible ones seem GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top