Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2018 8:39:20 AM EDT
I was lucky enough to come across an exceptionally nice Saiga 12 with a bunch of upgrades, including the recoil reducing stock, for what I believed is a reasonable price. I haven't been able to shoot it yet. I'm intrigued by this AK style shotgun. Any suggestions or tips for this shotgun?

Thanks

The Gee
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Find out right away if it shoots bird shot. Mine had to go through a lot of break in. Lighter recoil springs are definitly needed if you dont want to feed buck.

Also, Mags have been a concern for me. SGM have been okie dokie. Promags are trash.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
My Tromix SBS

Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think they’re cool, but had a round go off oob on me while rapid firing one.

Exploded the drum mag

Scared the shit outa me
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Stick with the factory springs and factory guide rod. Support the weapon firmly and it will run better. Try some Winchester AA in various velocities (1200, 1250, and 1300). Establish a cheap practice baseline load that it will run reliably.

They look pretty good as a Krink…

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top