Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2018 7:12:40 PM EDT
I was interested in these headsets.

Now I’m on the fence half the reviews I found state missing parts and or wireless update can’t be updated and they aren’t usable now.
Half the other reviews say great things.

So what’s the deal on them?
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Creator of the thread linked above here.

I'd give them a hard pass. No auxiliary input for radio or cellphone use and the advertised NFC feature that would allow you to update the firmware and modify the audio profile is still not available. They do ship with the CR123A battery adapter tray now though, have been since April.

My set had to be repaired, had multiple issues from the factory. I got them to modify the audio on Impulse mode but it still sounds terrible, my ComTac III and Supreme Pro-X still win out in audio quality. Sounds decent in Dual mode though, no idea why there's such a disparity in sound quality between the modes.

They're really pretty mediocre, Safariland just did a good job hyping them up. Watch for my full write up on this headset, plan to have it posted here this weekend now that I'm done testing it out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 11:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought the peltor tactical 300. 80 bucks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top