Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2021 5:43:21 PM EDT
I have a low profile battle belt with 2 rows of PALS webbing.  I'd like to find something to attach an ELS receiver so I can swap my holster from my competition belt (CARBS) to the battle belt.

I bought an MLS16 but it appears to be designed for belts with 4+ rows of PALS webbing.

I thought about a small MolleLok, but I'm not sure it is beefy enough for use with a holster.  Maybe if I use 2 MolleLoks on a piece of kydex, then bolt the ELS receiver to the kydex.

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Th molle lock will have an annoying amount of play no matter what. You need this adapter below

Truenorth
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Th molle lock will have an annoying amount of play no matter what. You need this adapter below

Truenorth
View Quote

Looks good, but $75 is a bit rich.

I already have the holster on a hanger with all of the adjustment I need.  I'm just looking for a simple way to mate an ELS receiver to two rows of PALS.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m not getting you........can’t you just buy the els receiver and fork?
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’m not getting you........can’t you just buy the els receiver and fork?
View Quote

I have receivers and forks.  I want to attach a receiver to 2 rows of MOLLE/PALS webbing.  The MOLLE attachment that Safariland sells (MLS16) appears to be designed for 4 or more rows.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What belt do you have?
View Quote

TBH, I'm not even sure.  The ambien walrus ordered it for me a year or 2 ago.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 12:32:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Use a UBL with a QLS. No need to overthink it.

Definitely no need to attach it to the MOLLE.

ETA: ELS is for mag pouches and accessories, you want QLS for holsters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TBH, I'm not even sure.  The ambien walrus ordered it for me a year or 2 ago.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128932/1627442000575132030343849600184_jpg-2030430.JPG

Use a UBL with a QLS. No need to overthink it.

Definitely no need to attach it to the MOLLE.

ETA: ELS is for mag pouches and accessories, you want QLS for holsters.

I actually have a few QLS sets, but they seemed too big for my comp belt and a lot of 3G guys just use ELS for everything.  Also, the hole pattern on my comp belt matched ELS, but not QLS, so I just decided to stick with all ELS.  I'm sure QLS is stronger, but I have yet to hear of a single instance of ELS failing when used with a holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top