Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2020 11:58:39 AM EDT
Hello, I've been out of the loop for a while, but recall when the Steyr STG's were coming out a few years ago that someone said Steyr would send
owners the green parts that were missing from the rifle.

Did this ever happen and if so how does one get their green parts?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You're going to have to speak with Steyr. Make sure you also ask for the optic plug that covers the hole in the base.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Roger that, thanks I’ll send them an email

I didn’t know about the optic plug, makes sense
Thx
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They told me they were free then right before it shipped they said they had to charged me for them. That was when the 1st ones shipped though
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They told me they were free then right before it shipped they said they had to charged me for them. That was when the 1st ones shipped though
View Quote

hmm, well I sent them an email and we'll see.
what was included?

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

hmm, well I sent them an email and we'll see.
what was included?

View Quote

I'll bet you $20 you'll have to pay for them if you want them.

The parts were the barrel release button & the butt pad on this "limited release of 400" rifle. Your stuck with the black trigger because it's a US made part.

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#6]
it makes no sense to me that they would use black for the US made parts. just doing them all in the normal Steyr olive green would have been a better match for all of the stock color options than black
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
it makes no sense to me that they would use black for the US made parts. just doing them all in the normal Steyr olive green would have been a better match for all of the stock color options than black
View Quote

Unless you have a black stock or a white stock, in which case the green is going to look off.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#8]
They wanted to charge me.

I sold the STG77.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top