Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2018 7:44:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
See, this is the kinda shit that needs hi cap magazines.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Please get it right it needs standard capacity 30rd mags.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
See, this is the kinda shit that needs hi cap magazines.
View Quote
they are working on it... 10rds available now, drums in the works...

the thing with these, you can add stabilizer brace on rear and then chop barrel to whatever length keeps you 26ish oal...

the recoil in the vids looks harsh, so, i feel when you chop that barrel to 14"ish its gonna be in teh super sweet spot

whats the story with oal?  thats oal at the end of buffer tube or furthest out that you could put the shockwave in position?
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm son of street sweeper.

30rd drums would kick maximum ass.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Just picked one of these shorties up at my LGS and intend to add a stock, top rail, a few 10 round mags and will be using it for 3-gun matches.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just picked one of these shorties up at my LGS and intend to add a stock, top rail, a few 10 round mags and will be using it for 3-gun matches.
View Quote
sweet post pics etc!

how much?  i was seeikng em at gusnow for $600, and around 520 online...
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 1:51:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

sweet post pics etc!

how much?  i was seeikng em at gusnow for $600, and around 520 online...
View Quote
My local shop had a dozen of them for $550 so I picked one up.  Installed the top rail the manufacturer sells on their web site along with the buffer tube kit and four 10 round mags.  I had an LMT SOPMOD stock laying around so that is what I put on it. For an optic I went with a Trijicon MRO with low QD mount.  This thing rocks and I will definitely be using it for 3-Gun matches.  I have only run 32 rounds (20 slugs, 12 Buckshot) through it so far as I was on a short lunch break but I had zero problems.  The SOPMOD stock I am using has no real padding, just a thin no slip piece of hard rubber but recoil wasn’t bad.  The slugs were a little stout but certainly no bruseing of the shoulder and the Buckshot felt mild.  #7 birdshot should be cream puff rounds.

Sadly I can’t post pictures as my Photobucket account is no longer free and I am not about to pay $50 a month for photo hosting.  That’s ammo money right there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#8]
photobucket isa buncha pharts!!!

imgur is free n mostly easy...

you didnt wanna arm brace it and get barrel knocked down to end o forend nut??
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 4:25:53 AM EDT
[#9]
This definitively needs a drum magazine.  

Link Posted: 5/9/2018 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#10]
ya they say they building one... it seems to me the magewell on these is shorter than a vepr, so a feed tower be shorter, therfore induce fewer failures?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top