Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2018 10:00:38 PM EDT
I do NOT know how I have been so lucky in scoring grail guns lately.

Was goofing around the local store today with the roomie who was looking for a Ruger Mk IV for a suppressor host....I was just taggin' along to get way from the smell of the roast in the crock pot which was making me hungry.

That was either a good...or a bad move....depending on if you ask me..or my wallet.

I am talking to one of the assistants about how far Smith and Wesson has tanked into the sewer on everything the seem to do except the M and P and AR line when, over his shoulder...what do I see?????

....a 1954 Winchester M 70.....IN 30-06!!!!!

Atop it was the shittiest scope I have ever seen on a gun...well, next to that crappy Hawke on my Diana M52......

I hung my pathetic head and asked to see it.  I dropped the bolt and checked that it matched...check the GORGEOUS more...blah blah....

Yeah....it's on layaway as all of my extra cash seemed to have turned into classic Smith and Wesson revolvers as of late. ( filling in my gaps before they get too pricey )

So, here she be...obviously from an alternate dimension!!!!

I am changing NOTHING...except, the scope and the mounts are coming straight off and going right into the trash when I get it home.  No American Winchester of mine is gonna be wearing shit Chinese glass and aluminum.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Needs a Weaver k4

Nice find.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Needs a Weaver k4

Nice find.
View Quote
THAT was what scope I was trying to think of!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice score.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!

Needs a Bausch & Lomb Balvar scope and mounts.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Very nice!

View Quote
Whatever the optic, it will be a classic of some sort.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Great find!

I've got a Model 70 in 30 Govt 06 that my late Grandfather bought in the late 40s. I shot my first deer with it and several more afterwards, it's a great shooting rifle.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:48:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Great find!

I've got a Model 70 in 30 Govt 06 that my late Grandfather bought in the late 40s. I shot my first deer with it and several more afterwards, it's a great shooting rifle.
View Quote
THAT is the mega classic pre 64 right there!
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Very nice, you are of course on track to junk that glass.

My somewhat limited experience makes me suspect that recoil pad has turned hard and will ring your chimes . they just don't seem to hold up for more than 6 or 8 years without turning into a petrified fossil. easy fix
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My somewhat limited experience makes me suspect that recoil pad has turned hard and will ring your chimes . they just don't seem to hold up for more than 6 or 8 years without turning into a petrified fossil. easy fix
View Quote
By some bizzare coincidence I have a BRAND NEW and EXACT copy o that pad in my stock of parts.....BUT, I am likely going to switch to a Pachmeyer Decelerator pad.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:27:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice score op.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I've got 1 built in 1943 in gov3006 caliber just a little more wear on mine. Mine has a luepold pioneer 4x scope about the same era still good clear glass, but bad eye relief for me. I inherited mine recently so no attachment other than its a nice gun.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've got 1 built in 1943 in gov3006 caliber just a little more wear on mine. Mine has a luepold pioneer 4x scope about the same era still good clear glass, but bad eye relief for me. I inherited mine recently so no attachment other than its a nice gun.
View Quote
Just know that you have one of the best factory hunting rifles ever made.  If I am right, your gun can also be fed with stripper clips and should have the stripped clip cutout at the front of the rear receiver ring, right above the bolt.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/23042/Rotated_-_WEB_SIZE_clean-579236.jpg

I am changing NOTHING...except, the scope and the mounts are coming straight off and going right into the trash when I get it home.  No American Winchester of mine is gonna be wearing shit Chinese glass and aluminum.
View Quote

God bless you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just know that you have one of the best factory hunting rifles ever made.  If I am right, your gun can also be fed with stripper clips and should have the stripped clip cutout at the front of the rear receiver ring, right above the bolt.
View Quote
Yes it looks like it does have the stripper cutout under the old scope mount. For its age its nice
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#16]
That model 70 looks very nice indeed!
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Neat. Recently picked up one in 22 Hornet, basically a grail gun.
View Quote
Oh, DAYUM!!!!  .22 Hornet!!!!  SWEEEEET!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Brought her home!

Excuse the monkey paw print on the front of the barrel....that was me

As much as the scope and mounts utterly disgust me, the height of the rings and the size of the rear bell of the scope are almost exactly right so I am going to take measurements so that I can buy the right rings, mounts and optic for this.

Sadly, the stock was cut for the butt pad many moons ago...which WAS the right thing to do....but I would prefer the original butt plate.....but that would make my LOP too short.  This pad is shot....so I think I will get new spacers and a Pachmeyer decelerator pad and re-shoe this old horse.

Link Posted: 6/22/2018 11:48:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
And that white line is hideous.

Link Posted: 6/23/2018 8:29:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And that white line is hideous.

View Quote
LOL.  I should find a red one and make it look like an old hunting knife handle.

I kid!  I kid.

I will likely drop the white and go with the decelerator in brown.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Sweet.

I traded a field grade M1 for a Pre-64 M70 featherweight in 30-06 a couple years back.  It's in an old Fajen aftermarket stock.  Looked like a turd in the shop--big blotches of rust all over, goopy varnish on the stock, and a chinese Tasco on it.  The rust turned out to be just varnish that came right off and the stock looks like a million bucks after I refinished it.  A friend had an old Redfield 4x with a German post reticle that he donated which I mounted with a Redfield base and rings.

Love that thing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sweet.

I traded a field grade M1 for a Pre-64 M70 featherweight in 30-06 a couple years back.  It's in an old Fajen aftermarket stock.  Looked like a turd in the shop--big blotches of rust all over, goopy varnish on the stock, and a chinese Tasco on it.  The rust turned out to be just varnish that came right off and the stock looks like a million bucks after I refinished it.  A friend had an old Redfield 4x with a German post reticle that he donated which I mounted with a Redfield base and rings.

Love that thing.
View Quote
I just pulled the stock on mine.  Must be an original Arizona gun....no rust...pristine as hell!!!  There is a crack inside the stock inletting at the front of the back action screw column right behind the trigger adjustment screw where it meets the rear tang inletting....I'll glass that up today.  Pics to follow.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Got this glassed up and curing.....

Link Posted: 6/23/2018 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#25]
She looks gorgeous!
Is the barrel length 26"?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She looks gorgeous!
Is the barrel length 26"?
View Quote
24 inches of supah sexy -06 loooooooove!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Fantastic and beautiful find.  Congrats!

I agree with post(s) above suggesting that it deserves a vintage appropriate for type scope with similar vintage bases and rings.   At least a K4 from the 50's or early '60s.  They are plentiful and reasonably priced. Also consider an early Leupold from when they were called Vari-X or a vintage Redfield "Widefield".  These were hugely popular at the time. Those would be either 2-7x or 3-9x variables.

I'm thinking "Redfield Jr. or Sr."  (now made by Leupold on the same pattern) bases and rings.  The "Jr." is a one piece base that bridges the front to rear receiver, while the "Sr." has separate two piece bases.  These are way nicer that Weaver, but I'd use the Weaver, anyway, for authenticity, with a Weaver scope.

You can get original Redfield bases and rings.  Here is one of several sources:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/929640

I have a weak spot for good field grade vintage hunting rifles and have picked up a few over the years.  Lots of such scopes on all sorts of vintage rifles from that era, both centerfire and rimfire. My wife would argue that it is too many.   I have only one pre-64 Model 70, though, and wish I could find another in decent shape for a reasonable price.  They are getting very hard to find.

Be warned, like black guns, vintage rifles tend to multiply.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Very nice!

View Quote
Exactly!  Something like this Balvar 5, although this is a '58 Remington 725 in .280 Rem.  It is all original except that I did hand oil finish the stock about 20 years ago or so though.  Scope is original to the rifle, too.  At the time B&L Balvar scopes were considered the best money could buy.

I'm looking for a pre '64 Featherweight Model 70 in .270, (Jack O'Connor style) but all the ones worth picking up are well outside what I want to spend.  I have a Balvar 8 I could put on it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Beautiful stuff!!!!!  Here is what I am thinking of doing ( pic gleaned from internet):

Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Beautiful stuff!!!!!  Here is what I am thinking of doing ( pic gleaned from internet):

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/23042/gorgeous_M70_JPG-605994.jpg
View Quote
Absolutely!  If you do strip the stock, you can steam out most of those scratches and dings before refinishing.  Don't you just love that warm glow of a true hand oil finish!

Consider looking for an older scope that the one in the photo, though.  I'll bet you can pick up a decent K4 for $50 at a gun show and an older Leupy Vari-X for about $100.  The glass is not nearly as bright as today's scopes as lens coatings were not nearly as advanced, but all of mine are still quite usable.  None have ever leaked or fogged internally.  Not the Weavers, not the Leupys, not the Colorado made Redfields and certainly not the Balvars.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Absolutely!  If you do strip the stock, you can steam out most of those scratches and dings before refinishing.  Don't you just love that warm glow of a true hand oil finish!

Consider looking for an older scope that the one in the photo, though.  I'll bet you can pick up a decent K4 for $50 at a gun show and an older Leupy Vari-X for about $100.  The glass is not nearly as bright as today's scopes as lens coatings were not nearly as advanced, but all of mine are still quite usable.  None have ever leaked or fogged internally.  Not the Weavers, not the Leupys, not the Colorado made Redfields and certainly not the Balvars.
View Quote
Just twixt you and me, I am thinking of finding an old take off stock that has an aluminum butt plate and bedding it and then refinishing it.  I am an old hand at redoing stocks and it's one of my favorite hobbies.  I figure I would fully seal the interior and then do the exterior 100 percent old school...including recutting the checkering if need be.

I am torn on the optics.....I absolutely demand the old school look...but do love modern glass.  I may hunt the gun shows and see if I can find something American Made that trips my trigger.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Nice find there!

Educate me, why are the pre-64 Model 70s more sought after?  I just picked up a vintage 1967 Remington 700 in 30.06.  Vintage hunting rifles are pretty cool!
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nice find there!

Educate me, why are the pre-64 Model 70s more sought after?  I just picked up a vintage 1967 Remington 700 in 30.06.  Vintage hunting rifles are pretty cool!
View Quote
I'm not sure.  One thing is that it is a true controlled round feed as opposed to the later push feed.  Another was real cut checkering and generally better wood even in field grade.  Also, they no longer had the metal buttplate from '64 on and started using less labor intensive stamped steel.

I also have a "transition" model 70 barreled action made in '69, chambered in 7mm Rem mag.  That caliber was not available in pre-64.  I had it custom stocked.  The action is push feed, but cycles just as reliably.  It's gorgeous, accurate, powerful and reliable, but lacks the prestige or collector's value of the pre '64 rifles.

The Remington 725 I posted above was what the Remington 700 could have been.  It was Remington's effort to directly compete with the pre'64 Model 70 Featherweight.  It's actually more rare, as they made them for only three years.  Cut checkering, better wood.  Three position safety (can lift the bolt handle in safe in the mid position, like the Model 70).  Higher stock comb for scope use, checkered metal buttplate.  It was made only three years, '58-61.  As pictured, including scope, rings, base, sling and full magazine it weighs 8.0 pounds.  It was the forerunner of what we call "Mountain Rifles" today.

In truth, the 725 and the subsequent 700 are stronger actions than the Model 70.  The Rem 700 action  has gone on to be the basic building block for trued, blueprinted custom action where accuracy is a premium (tactical, sniper, long range etc.), while the Model 70 action (especially pre-64) is considered more elegant for custom builds where beauty is a bit higher priority.

I have several Remington 700 rifles.  All shoot a bit tighter groups than my Winchester 70s.  Maybe not quite as sexy looking.

I don't think any one has ever improved on the sheer physical beauty of the pre-64 Model 70, though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#34]
725s are amazing rifles.

I consider them one of the best guns ever made in this country.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm not sure.  One thing is that it is a true controlled round feed as opposed to the later push feed.  Another was real cut checkering and generally better wood even in field grade.  Also, they no longer had the metal buttplate from '64 on and started using less labor intensive stamped steel.

I also have a "transition" model 70 barreled action made in '69, chambered in 7mm Rem mag.  That caliber was not available in pre-64.  I had it custom stocked.  The action is push feed, but cycles just as reliably.  It's gorgeous, accurate, powerful and reliable, but lacks the prestige or collector's value of the pre '64 rifles.

The Remington 725 I posted above was what the Remington 700 could have been.  It was Remington's effort to directly compete with the pre'64 Model 70 Featherweight.  It's actually more rare, as they made them for only three years.  Cut checkering, better wood.  Three position safety (can lift the bolt handle in safe in the mid position, like the Model 70).  Higher stock comb for scope use, checkered metal buttplate.  It was made only three years, '58-61.  As pictured, including scope, rings, base, sling and full magazine it weighs 8.0 pounds.  It was the forerunner of what we call "Mountain Rifles" today.

In truth, the 725 and the subsequent 700 are stronger actions than the Model 70.  The Rem 700 action  has gone on to be the basic building block for trued, blueprinted custom action where accuracy is a premium (tactical, sniper, long range etc.), while the Model 70 action (especially pre-64) is considered more elegant for custom builds where beauty is a bit higher priority.

I have several Remington 700 rifles.  All shoot a bit tighter groups than my Winchester 70s.  Maybe not quite as sexy looking.

I don't think any one has ever improved on the sheer physical beauty of the pre-64 Model 70, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/23042/gorgeous_M70_JPG-605994.jpg
Quoted:

Thank you for the info MS556!
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Nice find there!

View Quote
There are various reasons, many of which MS556 covered.

A lot of folk kind of act as though the Post 64 Winchester 70 was a bad gun...and that is not so, engineering wise.....BUT....I have always looked at guns from after the Mid 60s as an exercise is "How can we cheapen this gun up?"...not, "How can we make this gun more economically and still turn out an awesome product."  Ruger is the SOLE exception to that rule as far as rifles go.

The Pre-64 is among the last rifles that were made fairly old school....

They are also dead simple and dead reliable.  Now, don't panic about your new old Remington as I am sure it is fine....but the reason I shy away from 700s is that I have TERRIBLE luck with them.  Every 700 I have owned has had extraction issues.  The most frustrating thing for me is that every Remington 700 I have ever owned has been ridiculously accurate for a stock gun.  THAT makes it all the more horrible for me.

Anyhow, the Remington 700 extractor is a little bitty c-clip type thing that just begs to break.  That being said, they really very rarely do....UNLESS I OWN THE GUN.  The Winchester M70 either uses the Mauser claw extractor....which is near on bulletproof...OR a Savage style extractor which, while small, is mechanically very simple and effective and more than strong enough for almost every situation.

For me, the Pre-64 Winchester is the ultimate exercise in simplicity and reliability when speaking operationally.  They are not the most accurate rifles on the planet....but they are more than adequate.

...and damn are they smoooth.....

Here's how I get a Remington rifle to extract and eject:

The Sendero, like many magnum Senderos suffered from cartridges being stuck in the chamber after firing.  The chamber is just rough enough to cause a problem with extraction.  Because this rifle was so damn accurate, we did not want to change the chamber dimensionally so we added a Harris extractor and a leverage point corrected ejector.

The lower ejector is dummied out.  It has only a minor tension spring that keeps it under control....but it does not function.  When you add a Harris extractor, you change the fulcrum point of the leverage against the cartridge.  This causes the empties to drop into the action instead of ejecting correctly.  The upper ejector changes the leverage input to match the new fulcrum point.  THIS allows the gun to eject correctly.

What a MASSIVE pain in the ass....but it works and works well.

After allll of that pain and suffering.....I have still decided to clean the chamber with a custom hone from Flex Hone....but that's in my other thread.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks Desert Moon!

Yeah, I agree the newer 700s are definitely cheapened.  My 308 700 needee quite a bit of work done to be a good rifle.  It is a 2012 gun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Awesome find op!  

I picked up 1947 vintage Model 70 last fall in .30 gov't 06 as well.

It's just no where as pretty as yours.

The bluing is well worn, there's bumps and bruises and its wearing a steel Weaver 4x in the tip off Weaver bases.  And a steel buttplate in the white.

Over the past month I've been stripping it and finally finished it this past week and a half.  I'll try to get pics up later.

I can't wait to get this thing hunting.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Winchester Model 70s with the controlled round push feed action are very good. Probably one of, if not the, best variants, IMO.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Awesome find op!  

I picked up 1947 vintage Model 70 last fall in .30 gov't 06 as well.

It's just no where as pretty as yours.

The bluing is well worn, there's bumps and bruises and its wearing a steel Weaver 4x in the tip off Weaver bases.  And a steel buttplate in the white.

Over the past month I've been stripping it and finally finished it this past week and a half.  I'll try to get pics up later.

I can't wait to get this thing hunting.  
View Quote
I gotta see that!!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Winchester Model 70s with the controlled round push feed action are very good. Probably one of, if not the, best variants, IMO.
View Quote
Next to the Sharps...probably one of my most favorite designs.  I am really hoping to pick up a full length stock with a butt plate someday, fully bed and seal the interior and redo the outside to the perfect, oiled 1940s type finish.  I love a good "sleeper" gun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Will do then!

It's definitely a working man's rifle.  Carried much but shot little.  With the bullet in the muzzle test it's
as tight as my Weatherby Vanguard that's much newer.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:54:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Will do then!

It's definitely a working man's rifle.  Carried much but shot little.  With the bullet in the muzzle test it's
as tight as my Weatherby Vanguard that's much newer.  
View Quote
THIS is what is important!!!! ^^^

You know if I stumble upon another, I will go broke to secure it...right?  
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#44]
@desertmoon

Before:

After stripping and several coats of tung oil:

Notice the deep scars along the left wrist.  Looks like someone let his slung rife bang against his pistol's hammer spur.

The stock was filthy and dark from decades of use and lack of tlc.  So l stripped it and refinished it but left all the old bumps and bruises.  The checkering is no longer any where close to sharp,  the bluing is well gone in many places but l didn't want to erase its long history of life in the field so l did nothing to change that.

As it was the wood was so dry l was able to put the first three costs of 50/50 tung oil and mineral spirits on in the first day.  Put three more coats of 50/50 on it over the next three days followed by three coats of just tung oil.

A true working rifle that lived a long life in the field.  What stories it could tell.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Thanks man.

That's how l feel about it too.

Your rifle is beautiful too.  But they're different kinds of beauty.

A fresh virgin vs. a comfortable lady you've been married to for most of your life, type of thing.

When l took it out of the stock the first time none of the screws were buggered and it was filthy under the wood. And at the wood line.  I spent a couple days with oil and my thumb nail cleaning that crap off the steel.  I don't think the gun had ever been out of the stock once Winchester put it together.

The stock was cracked between the mag opening and the trigger opening.  I would have to use both thumbs to wriggle the box out of the stock.  So l wrapped some 60 grit sandpaper around a 10" file and opened the stock up a bit. I'm thinking that's why it cracked there.

Now the mag liner stays in the receiver when you take it out.

Drilled three holes vertically along the length of the crack and filled them with JB Weld. That should hold it, l would think.

That old beat up 1" imitation 1907 sling is something that's been floating around my spare parts box for years and looks right at home here.

I shot out sparingly last winter so l wouldn't damage it more but l shot it enough to find out the tip off system does not return to zero.  So I've cranked the hinge screws down tight but think someday I'll look for a vintage one piece Redfield mount and rings.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Great seeing people enjoying these wonderful rifles - got one virtually identical to Bumblebee's except in 270 - has Weaver K4 center post reticle in tip off mounts that actually do seem to hold the zero very well on my version. My dad bought it new in 1952 right before I was born and gave it to me 14 yrs later. It is a tack driver...………..

Bird
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Great seeing people enjoying these wonderful rifles - got one virtually identical to Bumblebee's except in 270 - has Weaver K4 center post reticle in tip off mounts that actually do seem to hold the zero very well on my version. My dad bought it new in 1952 right before I was born and gave it to me 14 yrs later. It is a tack driver.....

Bird
View Quote
Funny you mention this.....I think this is my favorite thread I have ever started.  The classic M70 is just....I dunno, perfect....and watching others enjoying them just makes me feel good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Great seeing people enjoying these wonderful rifles - got one virtually identical to Bumblebee's except in 270 - has Weaver K4 center post reticle in tip off mounts that actually do seem to hold the zero very well on my version. My dad bought it new in 1952 right before I was born and gave it to me 14 yrs later. It is a tack driver...………..

Bird
View Quote

I love center post reticles.  I have the very same scope on my first .30-06.  A sporterized 03A3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top