Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2018 6:05:48 PM EDT
The previous owner I bought my 16S from installed a Geissele trigger and I'm trying to go back to the OEM trigger.

The OEM kit I got doesn't include a sear spring.  Does the Geissele trigger utilize the OEM sear spring? I'm assuming the Geissele comes with it's own sear spring and I'm just missing a part.

Hope this makes sense.

Edit: resolved.  I was missing a part.  Thanks for the assist.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would you want to go back to the stock trigger? The geissele is an essential upgrade.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why would you want to go back to the stock trigger? The geissele is an essential upgrade.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The previous owner I bought my 16S from installed a Geissele trigger and I'm trying to go back to the OEM trigger.

The OEM kit I got doesn't include a sear spring.  Does the Geissele trigger utilize the OEM sear spring? I'm assuming the Geissele comes with it's own sear spring and I'm just missing a part.

Hope this makes sense.

Edit: resolved.  I was missing a part.  Thanks for the assist.
View Quote
Going back to the OEM trigger makes zero sense unless you’re selling the 16S and the G trigger separately.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm one of the few that prefer my stock trigger over the super scar trigger so to the EE it went and sold
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm one of the few that prefer my stock trigger over the super scar trigger so to the EE it went and sold
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2018 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Also love the ALG QMS trigger on my Block I.  Put it this way RDS guns get the single stage and my scoped guns have the 2 stage triggers.  My Scar 17 sports the Aimpoint CompM4 and I like to blast it with it not snipe with it
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
What?!???????????

That’s like saying I’m one of the few people who like driving a Yugo, so off to Car Trader my BMW went.

:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top