Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2022 12:57:19 PM EDT
Wondering what kind of groups you guys are getting with an unsuppressed 20S?  I just put one on order in .308 and plan to throw my Razor 3-18 on it.  I've read from many owners that the groups really tighten up with a suppressor on it.  I'm not into NFA stuff so I'll just run it stock.  What kind of groups have you guys gotten on it without the use of a suppressor?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine.. with 155 scenars over 44.5 RL15 was a .75 MOA gun if I did my part... 10 rounds hot into an inch fairly reliably.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:15:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine.. with 155 scenars over 44.5 RL15 was a .75 MOA gun if I did my part... 10 rounds hot into an inch fairly reliably.
View Quote

Nice shooting!
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine has been a little under 1moa with FGMM.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:20:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nice shooting!
View Quote

Thanks! but that rifle and a good optic make it seem easy honestly!
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
My 308 barrel is the older 1:12 twist and I get consistent 1.5 MOA or better groups unsuppressed, suppressed I get 1 MOA groups more consistently. With my 6.5 barrel it’s pretty consistent at 1 MOA suppressed of unsuppressed.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine shoots m118lr about as good as anything else I’ve shot it in, hovering around 1moa. With 175 SMK hand loads I’ve been able to improve a little bit. I’ve got a bunch of 185gr juggernauts to try next.

Full disclaimer: I’m not the best marksman, I don’t shoot for groups much, I don’t have the best setup for shooting groups from the bench(a bipod and a rear bag at most), and I’m happy with ~1moa from a semi so I don’t spend any time chasing accuracy past that point.

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mine shoots m118lr about as good as anything else I’ve shot it in, hovering around 1moa. With 175 SMK hand loads I’ve been able to improve a little bit. I’ve got a bunch of 185gr juggernauts to try next.

Full disclaimer: I’m not the best marksman, I don’t shoot for groups much, I don’t have the best setup for shooting groups from the bench(a bipod and a rear bag at most), and I’m happy with ~1moa from a semi so I don’t spend any time chasing accuracy past that point.

https://i.imgur.com/YSuud5c.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cJXV98p.jpg
View Quote

Some real nice groups in there!
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/YSuud5c.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cJXV98p.jpg

Thanks! I’m sure there is room for improvement both in my ability and the load but I have a lot more fun ringing steel than shooting groups at 100yds so that’s where I spend most of my time.

It’s a very accurate rifle that exceeds most people’s expectations for a semiauto. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised, I know I was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top