Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2022 9:54:29 PM EDT
What ammo have you found that runs well accuracy wise with your 7.62 20S and barrel twist (1:10 or 1:12)?

I have 185 scenars/juggernauts, 175 SMK/TMK, 175/168 Norma Golden Target, 168 HPBT S&B, and M80 ball to sight in my 1:10 20s. Will try to post results when I’m done sighting in and testing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Aside from a few rounds of m80 to get sighted in I’ve shot m118lr and my clone loads with 175 smks exclusively. I’ve got a bunch of 185gr juggernauts to try this winter.  I have the1:10”. Accuracy is good. I’ve shot a lot of m118lr in various rifles and with me at the trigger it’s always around 1moa. I’ve done a little better with hand loads but don’t spend too much time trying to get the best accuracy possible. Once I find something that can replicate the velocity with low SD and ES numbers I verify with a couple 5 round groups at 100yds then run a bunch of them and go bang steel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top