Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2017 6:47:07 PM EDT
Where is the preferred place to get one?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Id try gunbroker if you don't have any local.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you fall under Mil or LE?
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you fall under Mil or LE?
View Quote
Negative
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I just kept an eye on gunbroker. Have patience and they can be had fairly cheap. The .mil discounts help but even then I got mine cheaper off eBay. Same with my Five-Seven.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just kept an eye on gunbroker. Have patience and they can be had fairly cheap. The .mil discounts help but even then I got mine cheaper off eBay. Same with my Five-Seven.
View Quote
You got your SCAR... on eBay?
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Err gunbroker, eBay for guns. Same difference all of FN's military discounts help the price but usually there are still better deals if one shops around and waits. I think the only one I got through their .mil pricing program was my PS90, and even then it was comparable to a decent gunbroker deal.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched two different new FDE ones go for $2500 shipped about 3 months ago on gunbroker. Still kicking myself for not jumping on one of them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Black 17s @ Grabagun.com $2645 using grab-a-quote and free shipping coupon (or +$7.99 shipping w/o coupon).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top