Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2023 10:26:26 AM EDT
Have this ap5 that will be sbr’d and I’m. It sure what to select for the manufacturer and country.
I’ve read that Mke and turkiye is the correct manufacturerer and country but the gun is marked differently. What would y’all put. Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Manufacturer is MKE, made in Turkey (spelled Turkiye now).  It's actually marked MKE on the top spine and has "Made in Turkey" on the magwell as you show.  Century is the importer.

If you use MKE, it 100% will be accepted.  If you use Century, it seems to be a coin flip, sometimes they accept it and sometimes they don't, so use MKE.

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I've eFormed-1 mine with and by MKE, worked and quickly
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Solo_:
I've eFormed-1 mine with and by MKE, worked and quickly
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Manufacturer is MKE, made in Turkey (spelled Turkiye now).  It's actually marked MKE on the top spine and has "Made in Turkey" on the magwell as you show.  Century is the importer.

If you use MKE, it 100% will be accepted.  If you use Century, it seems to be a coin flip, sometimes they accept it and sometimes they don't, so use MKE.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/157876/dyj6-2720983.jpg
View Quote

this is the way.

how I did my k, then in box 4h I put the century info.

but maker is MKE
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]
They accepted mine with Century Arms, turned around approval in 13 days.  I have never gotten NFA approval that fast before.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:54:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#7]
Originally Posted By Black_Rifle_Fan:
They accepted mine with Century Arms, turned around approval in 13 days.  I have never gotten NFA approval that fast before.
View Quote

Mine was disapproved with Century Arms. Reason stated was that they want manufacturer, not importer. So I applied again listing MKE in Turkey and it was approved. Go figure.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top