Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2020 2:35:22 AM EDT
After almost 5 years of tracking down people who had one of these or knew JRW, I finally figured out the last puzzle pieces and it runs, not consistant yet due to a porely machined bolt (not by me) I have an original JRW bolt on the way to fix the issure. I'll try to rework this one as a spare. Firing pin hole off center and causing fp to bind when pushed forward and causing light primer strikes randomly. I can get 20 rds out before a misfire. Better than last year one rnd fired, eject and chamber fresh but striker would not reset to fire. All fixed. Just ironing out the last bug. Even and 20 rds at a time she's starting to eat up some ammo.
Happy days.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 4:13:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice! Glad you got it working.

Yes, need pics please. Is it in original (1960s) configuration?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it semi auto or converted to FA ?
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]
The 5.56 conversion?  It brings me no small amount of joy to hear you’re doing this.

There was a guy in the old Subguns, Duane in NE (?), who had a complete kit.  Not sure if he ever got it working.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Donut777donut:
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top