Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The rail is from Traccom3G. Perfect for a mini reflex red dot.
View Quote
He is correct.

My A2 flash hider actually came off of my S&W 15-22.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Here is my current setup. I am thinking of removing the front sight later.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52218/583A91DB-1C14-4174-812E-526A9A2079D8-608650.JPG
View Quote
Any issues with heat after a lot of shooting?  I saw a post on the Ruger forum where a guy had to remove his sight from that location due to overheating.  I know mine heats up right good after a couple mags.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone elsewhere on the forum described them as "chunky." Very apt description. They balance very well. I also agree that they are heavy for what they are. Not a dealbreaker for me.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thank you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shop around for the 147 HST’s, you can find 50 round boxes for $20. They fed fine in my Ruger PCC, and sounded good suppressed. I imagine they’d do quite well in a rifle.
Thank you.
Bonefrog has the best price on HSTs. Their price usually can't be beat.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/collections/ammunition

Not sure how the 147 HST will blossom out of the Ruger barrel in Gel. At only 36 cents per round they are at an acceptable price for target and range use.

The 124+p HST has been tested out of a 16 inch and failed drastically in Gel with fragmentation and poor penetration. Its a pistol round only.

Just too much speed for the 124 HST.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Picked mine up today. Can’t wait to get it to the range.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 2:23:29 AM EDT
[#6]
How about a magwell that will take Sig P320 Magazines????
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Any high round count reports???

Any issues?

How's the long term durability ??
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How about a magwell that will take Sig P320 Magazines????
View Quote
I'm a 320 owner as well. But the Glock magazines actually work and problem free, plus it's cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#9]
These things are looking like they will still run great with ammo loaded well under where most pistols will run.  I've tested some light loads, 3.0 grains of Titegroup under a 115gr FMJ and it was still throwing empties 6-7 feet.

A friend has gone down to 2.7 grains of VV N310 under a 105gr .380 LRN and it cycles reliably.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These things are looking like they will still run great with ammo loaded well under where most pistols will run.  I've tested some light loads, 3.0 grains of Titegroup under a 115gr FMJ and it was still throwing empties 6-7 feet.

A friend has gone down to 2.7 grains of VV N310 under a 105gr .380 LRN and it cycles reliably.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don’t suppose you have any velocities? Subsonic 115’s that cycle would be pretty cool and cheap to load.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 11:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]
No I don't have any velocities.  He was trying to get a light load for Steel Challenge. Said it feels like a rimfire now.

I'll try to load some more light rounds and chrono them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:31:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Awesome man thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#15]
The thoughts being One magazine type......

Two Guns.....

I don't dispute the glock 18 33 round magazines run awesome.....That's a given....

But, if you're carrying a Glock 17/19/26/34, and the Ruger, that's great...

But, if you're carrying your P-320 9mm......And your Ruger.....That's all.....

And, seeing as the P-320 is growing in popularity, it would only make sense.....

At least in my world.....And, remember, it's all "ABOUT ME"!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 7:16:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I broke down and bought one.  I have not tried the Ruger mag that came with it yet but am having problems with factory Glock mags.  The barrel is set properly.  Initially I thought I was just having problems with some older ban era leo marked G18 mags.  They would not lock the bolt open on empty mag while cycling the action.  Load one round in it and sometimes the bolt won't pick up the round to load into the chamber.  When it does pick the round up it nose dives up into the chamber mouth area and jams tip up.  Load a few rounds into and live firing it always jams on the last round in the mag.  This happens with three old G18 mags with the "U" notch in the back.  Set those aside for some newer factory G18 and G17 17 rounds factory mags.  The newer mags all lock open the bolt by hand when empty.  Seems to feed and fire just fine at my house but I only shot a few rounds until I could get to an actual range as I thought I had it figured out.  Took them to the range yesterday and loaded about 6 different newer model G18 and G17 mags with only 10 rounds each to start.  Each one had a failure to feed stoppage at some point in the mag.  Various ammo including silver bear 115's, Federal jhp, winchester jhp, and Fiochi 158 fmj's.  The only mag it ran 100% was a G18 mag with taylor freelance extension.  It spit out all 40 rounds.

I need to test fire the Ruger mag but to me it looks like the Glock mags are not sitting high enough in the gun?  After swapping the Ruger magwell back in the gun it looks like it sits a little higher than the Glock mags by about 1/16 of an inch.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I broke down and bought one.  I have not tried the Ruger mag that came with it yet but am having problems with factory Glock mags.  The barrel is set properly.  Initially I thought I was just having problems with some older ban era leo marked G18 mags.  They would not lock the bolt open on empty mag while cycling the action.  Load one round in it and sometimes the bolt won't pick up the round to load into the chamber.  When it does pick the round up it nose dives up into the chamber mouth area and jams tip up.  Load a few rounds into and live firing it always jams on the last round in the mag.  This happens with three old G18 mags with the "U" notch in the back.  Set those aside for some newer factory G18 and G17 17 rounds factory mags.  The newer mags all lock open the bolt by hand when empty.  Seems to feed and fire just fine at my house but I only shot a few rounds until I could get to an actual range as I thought I had it figured out.  Took them to the range yesterday and loaded about 6 different newer model G18 and G17 mags with only 10 rounds each to start.  Each one had a failure to feed stoppage at some point in the mag.  Various ammo including silver bear 115's, Federal jhp, winchester jhp, and Fiochi 158 fmj's.  The only mag it ran 100% was a G18 mag with taylor freelance extension.  It spit out all 40 rounds.

I need to test fire the Ruger mag but to me it looks like the Glock mags are not sitting high enough in the gun?  After swapping the Ruger magwell back in the gun it looks like it sits a little higher than the Glock mags by about 1/16 of an inch.
View Quote
Weird.

Mine runs perfect on any Glock or Magpul mag from day one.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Weird.

Mine runs perfect on any Glock or Magpul mag from day one.
View Quote
So does mine.  Never malfunctioned yet (never tried it with the Ruger mag).  I did notice a LOT of shipping oil in the action out of the box that I had to clean out when I got it.  Could maybe be the issue?
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
*update*
Went to the range today and brought only two brands of ammo to simplify my troubleshooting.  the Silver Bear 115 that I shot previously with issues and some wolf that I had not shot through it, yet.
Started with the silver bear in the newer G18 33 round mags and had the same failure to feeds as before.  Put the Ruger magwell in the gun and proceeded to shoot 100 rounds of the silver bear through the Ruger 10 round mag without a hiccup.  Also shot some wolf through it with no problems.

Put the Glock magwell back in and loaded the same G18 mag with 15 rounds of wolf ammo and it ran fine.  Loaded two of the G18 mags up to capacity with wolf and ran them both out perfectly.  I ended up shooting about 175 rounds of wolf ammo through the two G18 mags, a 17 round factory mag, and a G26 factory mag with zero issues.  Figured I'd try silver bear in those 4 mags again only to have all four of them jam.  Again.

To so sum up...the Ruger mag/magwell combo shoots the silver bear just fine.  The Glock mags don't.  They both run wolf perfect.  
The older non drop free G18 mags still won't chamber the first round most times with any ammo and won't lock the bolt open on last round or while hand cycling with empty mag.  Would like to hear if anybody else has had issues with old G18 mags.  I suppose it could be weak springs.

What seems weird to me is that the silver bear runs my MP5 sbr, CMMG 9mm ar, and Glocks just fine.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

*update*
Went to the range today and brought only two brands of ammo to simplify my troubleshooting.  the Silver Bear 115 that I shot previously with issues and some wolf that I had not shot through it, yet.
Started with the silver bear in the newer G18 33 round mags and had the same failure to feeds as before.  Put the Ruger magwell in the gun and proceeded to shoot 100 rounds of the silver bear through the Ruger 10 round mag without a hiccup.  Also shot some wolf through it with no problems.

Put the Glock magwell back in and loaded the same G18 mag with 15 rounds of wolf ammo and it ran fine.  Loaded two of the G18 mags up to capacity with wolf and ran them both out perfectly.  I ended up shooting about 175 rounds of wolf ammo through the two G18 mags, a 17 round factory mag, and a G26 factory mag with zero issues.  Figured I'd try silver bear in those 4 mags again only to have all four of them jam.  Again.

To so sum up...the Ruger mag/magwell combo shoots the silver bear just fine.  The Glock mags don't.  They both run wolf perfect.  
The older non drop free G18 mags still won't chamber the first round most times with any ammo and won't lock the bolt open on last round or while hand cycling with empty mag.  Would like to hear if anybody else has had issues with old G18 mags.  I suppose it could be weak springs.

What seems weird to me is that the silver bear runs my MP5 sbr, CMMG 9mm ar, and Glocks just fine.
View Quote
It's obvious that it's a magazine issue with that gun. Toss, use in other guns only, or use other Glock magazines. I've got gen3, grn4, and gen 5 G19 magazines that all work with it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's obvious that it's a magazine issue with that gun. Toss, use in other guns only, or use other Glock magazines. I've got gen3, grn4, and gen 5 G19 magazines that all work with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*update*

Being that it's all steel cased ammo I don't know that I would so quickly dismiss the mags as the problem. If you know that's all you are going to run then it makes sense to do it that way.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Got it to the range the other day, and let’s say I’m a tad disappointed. Had quite a few FTE’s shooting Wally World 115gr. Winchester White Box and 115gr. Federal Brass FMJ’s. It went through the one magazine of 124gr. JHP’s just fine, but that was all I had on hand.

I put 200 or so rounds through on this go through as I was pressed for time. And the FTE’s “MIGHT BE” shooter error, as I was holding the rifle up near the magwell area with my off hand to facilitate mag drops and safety manipulation with both hands since I’m a lefty. So I wonder if my hand touching the already wiggly Glock mags might be throwing off the ejection angle of the brass? By the time I moved my hand further up the stock my time was up. So next session I’m gonna put another couple hundred rounds through shooting with my hand off the magwell and see how that goes. I’m also going to bring a wider selection of bullet weights to see which one the PC prefers.

All in all, I am still happy with the rifle. Two hundred is a light number of rounds to pass a final judgement on the Ruger. It was great just packing it up in my back pack and heading out without the usual cumbersome rifle case I used before. Hopefully this next session gets it broken in properly, and all the kinks worked out. Between the Mini 14 not wanting to cycle Tula ammo and yesterday with the PC, my last two range trips with the rifles have been
lackluster. Meanwhile the G26 is performing flawlessly at every turn with any ammo I feed it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Did you clean and lube it before shooting?
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did you clean and lube it before shooting?
View Quote
Not as thoroughly as I would have liked. Summertime with the kids home puts my gun cleaning activities on the back burner between shifts. It’s all set for the next session though.

I think it’s gonna be fine.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 1:47:47 AM EDT
[#25]
It’s hard to stop tinkering with this gun. I put in some spare trigger shims I had from a 10/22 and a few I got for my SP101 trigger group along the sear.  I also installed a #6 x32 set screw in the trigger to limit over travel. I also tried to shim the hammer but my shins were too thick. It feels like a new trigger now and trigger pull dropped to 3 to 3.5 lbs. I don’t see how Ruger can say it shares a lot of parts with the 10/22. The only common parts with a 10/22 I can see is the trigger plunger and spring.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It’s hard to stop tinkering with this gun. I put in some spare trigger shims I had from a 10/22 and a few I got for my SP101 trigger group along the sear.  I also installed a #6 x32 set screw in the trigger to limit over travel. I also tried to shim the hammer but my shins were too thick. It feels like a new trigger now and trigger pull dropped to 3 to 3.5 lbs. I don’t see how Ruger can say it shares a lot of parts with the 10/22. The only common parts with a 10/22 I can see is the trigger plunger and spring.
View Quote
So the lefty 10/22 safety is a no go then? Damn.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#27]
What a cool gun.   It would make a great travel gun especially since broken depends it fits perfectly in County Comm’s found HERE.

Attachment Attached File

It hold 8 of the 33 round mags in the side pouches.   I plan to use a borestore case to keep the barrel,and the receiver / stock.

So far the only thing that I do not like is that a TLR-1 does not fit using any of the keys.  It will however fit (snugged down) with no key installed.   Ruger could relieve the area behind the front rail.  Or perhaps Streamlight could make a key for the TLR series of lights.  The on/off is very ergonomic.

I am going to install one of the Primary Arms red dot sights.  I have a few of theses and find that for the money they are a great sight.

Hope to get a few more photos for this thread.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#28]
All right!!  Went back to the range for another break in session, and after a very thorough clean and lube, I was able to get the FTE’s down to three total out of 200 rounds. My first trip was almost an FTE every other magazine. This rifle really is a pleasure to shoot none the less. I think next week I’m going to throw the RDS on it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 1:40:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All right!!  Went back to the range for another break in session, and after a very thorough clean and lube, I was able to get the FTE’s down to three total out of 200 rounds. My first trip was almost an FTE every other magazine. This rifle really is a pleasure to shoot none the less. I think next week I’m going to throw the RDS on it.
View Quote
Not to be a downer, but that still seems like a lot of FTEs. Mine's been 100% with almost 1k through it, with a variety of mags and ammo. What mags/ammo are you using in yours?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 2:01:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not to be a downer, but that still seems like a lot of FTEs. Mine's been 100% with almost 1k through it, with a variety of mags and ammo. What mags/ammo are you using in yours?
View Quote
Factory Glock 26 mags with 115gr. Winchester and Federal Brass. Only other thing I can think to do is try switching the ejector from the SR 9 adapter into the Glock one like another guy did on YT.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 2:07:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Factory Glock 26 mags with 115gr. Winchester and Federal Brass. Only other thing I can think to do is try switching the ejector from the SR 9 adapter into the Glock one like another guy did on YT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it’s easy do it but I wouldn’t keep messing with it. If it doesn’t work call Ruger
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Took it out again today and ran about 250 rounds in a mix of Winchester Ranger 147, Federal white box 147 jhp, wolf, and some of my reloads with no feeding problems with the newer style Glock mags.  Older non-drop free style mags are still a no go.  Ruger said it should run any glock mag and will look at it if i want but not ready to go down that road.  Think I will hold out and hope to try my non drop free mags in somebody else's gun or swap my glock mag well into somebody else's gun and see what happens.  Don't really care if the non drop frees don't work.  I have a few lying around gathering dust and just thought I'd try them.

Unfortunately, I did run into some other problems during this range session that at this point I guess I will write off as a dirty gun, maybe?  I had two failures to eject.  One with the Winchester and one with Wolf.

I also had three instances of a "dead" trigger.  No hammer fall.  No primer strike.  Nothing.  Loaded round in the chamber.  Almost like the safety was on but it wasn't.  Rack it again and it works.  One time happened on the first round chambered from "slide lock" and the other two were in the middle of a magazine.  Once with Winchester.  Once with Federal and once with Wolf.

I just cleaned it really good and will give it another try when I can before calling Ruger, again.  Trigger box looked fine, I guess, other than dirty.   The gun overall was very dirty.  I did this entire range session suppressed if anybody thinks that would matter.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#33]
I was able to chrono some light loads today out of the Ruger.

Bullet is 115gr TMJ. Don't know the OAL offhand but it's somewhere in the standard range.   Powder is Titegroup.

For reference I usually load these at around 3.8 grains for 9mm minor out of a pistol.

2.6 grains: Ruger functioned fine, ejection pattern was about 6 feet away from shooter.   Mean velocity: 898 FPS  
Wouldn't cycle a SIG P320 or a HK MP5 carbine.

2.2 grains: Ruger functioned fine, ejection pattern was about 4-5 feet away from shooter.  Mean velocity: 758 FPS

2.2 gr was the smallest charge I could throw out of my powder measure (Dillon).    I haven't tested accuracy on paper, but for Steel Challenge it's sufficient.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I was able to chrono some light loads today out of the Ruger.

Bullet is 115gr TMJ. Don't know the OAL offhand but it's somewhere in the standard range.   Powder is Titegroup.

For reference I usually load these at around 3.8 grains for 9mm minor out of a pistol.

2.6 grains: Ruger functioned fine, ejection pattern was about 6 feet away from shooter.   Mean velocity: 898 FPS  
Wouldn't cycle a SIG P320 or a HK MP5 carbine.

2.2 grains: Ruger functioned fine, ejection pattern was about 4-5 feet away from shooter.  Mean velocity: 758 FPS

2.2 gr was the smallest charge I could throw out of my powder measure (Dillon).    I haven't tested accuracy on paper, but for Steel Challenge it's sufficient.
View Quote
That’s awesome.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Took it out again today and ran about 250 rounds in a mix of Winchester Ranger 147, Federal white box 147 jhp, wolf, and some of my reloads with no feeding problems with the newer style Glock mags.  Older non-drop free style mags are still a no go.  Ruger said it should run any glock mag and will look at it if i want but not ready to go down that road.  Think I will hold out and hope to try my non drop free mags in somebody else's gun or swap my glock mag well into somebody else's gun and see what happens.  Don't really care if the non drop frees don't work.  I have a few lying around gathering dust and just thought I'd try them.

Unfortunately, I did run into some other problems during this range session that at this point I guess I will write off as a dirty gun, maybe?  I had two failures to eject.  One with the Winchester and one with Wolf.

I also had three instances of a "dead" trigger.  No hammer fall.  No primer strike.  Nothing.  Loaded round in the chamber.  Almost like the safety was on but it wasn't.  Rack it again and it works.  One time happened on the first round chambered from "slide lock" and the other two were in the middle of a magazine.  Once with Winchester.  Once with Federal and once with Wolf.

I just cleaned it really good and will give it another try when I can before calling Ruger, again.  Trigger box looked fine, I guess, other than dirty.   The gun overall was very dirty.  I did this entire range session suppressed if anybody thinks that would matter.
View Quote
How tight was your grip? I think that you may have had trigger freeze.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 6:42:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say about a neutral grip.  That trigger freeze thought crossed my mind too but it did it the one time loading the first round from slide lock.  I thought for sure I had simply left the safety on that time but it was off.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#37]
I’m ready to buy one of these but the two I’ve come across were non threaded barrel versions. Even have a fixed barrel spacer for my AAC TiRant.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I will get one soon. Until then....

Link Posted: 9/1/2018 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Are these Ruger PC's fairly quiet with a can and subs?  Any louder than other blow back carbines like the scorpion?

Side note....Ruger needs to release a "charger" version of the PC....because braces.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Hope to see some aftermarket stocks for the PC soon.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#41]
duped
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
That and some other barrel options. These barrels are entirely too heavy for a 9mm carbine. It takes what could be a very handy rifle and constrains it to more of a range toy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I will get one soon. Until then....

https://i.imgur.com/rmbV4oU.jpg

View Quote
Damn Miami_JBT, it’s like it’s 1984 all over again and you are ready to join the A-Team!
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That and some other barrel options. These barrels are entirely too heavy for a 9mm carbine. It takes what could be a very handy rifle and constrains it to more of a range toy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My Ruger is lighter and more maneuverable than every one of my AR’s.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#45]
But almost twice the weight of a sub-2000.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
But almost twice the weight of a sub-2000.
View Quote
Which is a totally different gun. Even though the Ruger is a takedown it is much more substantial and well thought out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Jut got mine this afternoon, put in the Glock adapter since that was my primary reason for buying it.  I have an SBR that uses Glock mage and two G17s, though one is the bedroom gun.  Also changed the mag release to the other side, seems better for me, plan to shoot steel challenge with it.

What does the hive recommend for cleaning prior to the first range trip?  Any other advice?
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#48]
I just wiped mine dry and lubed it up. Think I ran a bore snake down the barrel too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Jut got mine this afternoon, put in the Glock adapter since that was my primary reason for buying it.  I have an SBR that uses Glock mage and two G17s, though one is the bedroom gun.  Also changed the mag release to the other side, seems better for me, plan to shoot steel challenge with it.

What does the hive recommend for cleaning prior to the first range trip?  Any other advice?
View Quote
I stripped mine down and cleaned all the parts and lubed them,along with a few passes down the barrel
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Any pics!?? New interior with the gun in it!

Quoted:
What a cool gun.   It would make a great travel gun especially since broken depends it fits perfectly in County Comm’s found HERE.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/64530/BF7B2FE2-DC89-4D70-9A08-E8209850A5E1-641596.JPG

It hold 8 of the 33 round mags in the side pouches.   I plan to use a borestore case to keep the barrel,and the receiver / stock.

So far the only thing that I do not like is that a TLR-1 does not fit using any of the keys.  It will however fit (snugged down) with no key installed.   Ruger could relieve the area behind the front rail.  Or perhaps Streamlight could make a key for the TLR series of lights.  The on/off is very ergonomic.

I am going to install one of the Primary Arms red dot sights.  I have a few of theses and find that for the money they are a great sight.

Hope to get a few more photos for this thread.
View Quote
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top